GSL#2 finals are TONIGHT

#1 Edited by billnyethesciencepie (1333 posts) -

This is it folks, the one for all the marbles. 

We have : 

NesTea . Eliminated Slayers_Boxer in the Semi-Finals

Foxer( aka Boxer) . Took out HopeTorture in the semi-finals.
 Streams goin live at 4:am eastern, 1 am Pacific.  http://www.gomtv.net/2010gslopens2/live/. If you dont have a paid account, you can still watch the standard stream for free.  

So, who do you want to win? My moneys on NesTea for obvious reasons. 

If you guys are interested maybe we could all Skype together during the match? Post your skype ids if you want to.
#2 Posted by Entus (253 posts) -
@billnyethesciencepie said:
"So, who do you want to win? My moneys on NesTea for obvious reasons. "
Oh god...

And I thought the day where people thought ZergBong was actually going to win anything was never going to come. How did this even happen?
#3 Posted by Weltal (2272 posts) -

I'm going with NesTea, guys crazy awesome.

Also I assumed when people were saying 'Foxer' they were actually saying 'Fauxer'.

#4 Posted by Venatio (4482 posts) -

So time diffrences between Korea and Sweden...exactly how many hours is it until it starts?

I might watch to see what the hell Brad is always talking about

#5 Posted by Savage (320 posts) -
@Venatio:  Just go to the page linked above.  There's a countdown timer until the broadcast begins, which you can easily use to figure out what time it'll be for you.  At this moment, it's in 11 hours.
#6 Posted by Thule (692 posts) -

As much as I like Foxer, I'm thinking NesTea is going to take this.

#7 Posted by Titl (539 posts) -

I haven's seen all of Fauxer's games, so my money is on NesTea.

#8 Posted by StarvingGamer (8041 posts) -

We should all get in vent together and yell at each other while watching this tonight, also NesTea all the way.  The only GSL player with a 100% win rate bahahahaha.

#9 Posted by sixghost (1679 posts) -
@StarvingGamer said:
" We should all get in vent together and yell at each other while watching this tonight, also NesTea all the way.  The only GSL player with a 100% win rate bahahahaha. "
It's not so easy for anyone in NA. These 4/5am start times are brutal.
#10 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4888 posts) -

Foxer 4-2 NesTea.

Marines.

#11 Posted by alternate (2688 posts) -

are they the same person? (all look alike to me, not a racist honest).

#12 Posted by StarvingGamer (8041 posts) -
@sixghost: You silly East Coasters, I told my girlfriend that I was going to wake her up at 1 AM to watch the finals with me.  I think she thinks I was joking.  It's either she wakes up to watch or she wakes up to me screaming at my computer screen.
#13 Posted by sixghost (1679 posts) -
@StarvingGamer said:
" @sixghost: You silly East Coasters, I told my girlfriend that I was going to wake her up at 1 AM to watch the finals with me.  I think she thinks I was joking.  It's either she wakes up to watch or she wakes up to me screaming at my computer screen. "
Must be nice to be an SC fan on the west coast. The best it ever got for people on the east/central was when daylight savings came and the games would be on at 3am instead of 4.
#14 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1333 posts) -
@StarvingGamer: Skype?
#15 Posted by wchigo (539 posts) -
@Thule said:
" As much as I like Foxer, I'm thinking NesTea is going to take this. "
Kinda agree with this myself.

@SJSchmidt93:
"Marines." "Better than Kyrix."

@StarvingGamer:
@sixghost:
Yeah, so freaking late. I'd stay up till 4 AM if not for the fact that I have work in the morning. It was nice in the earlier rounds when more games were being played, so the streaming would start at around midnight EST. =/
#16 Posted by StarvingGamer (8041 posts) -
@billnyethesciencepie: I've actually never used Skype before, would you believe?
#17 Posted by Illmatic (1358 posts) -

Oh man, I haven't stayed up till 4 in front of a computer in years. I don't even know if my body can do that. But I so want to see the finals and the deal with Foxer.

#18 Posted by Skytylz (4031 posts) -

Is there an unofficial free stream anywhere? 

#19 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1333 posts) -
@Skytylz: theres an official free stream in the link i posted...
#20 Posted by Skytylz (4031 posts) -
@billnyethesciencepie: Alright, I'm really debating the 3 am start time for me, maybe I should go to bed and get up at three.
#21 Posted by REIGN (251 posts) -

According to the website it appears that you can't watch the live stream on OSX. Is that correct?

#22 Posted by Wunder_ (1168 posts) -

joerox92 for skype if you want; I don't mind vent/mumble either!

#23 Posted by Arkanti (255 posts) -

Skype name: tom_spratt

Luckily I live on the East coast of Australia so GSL times aren't a problem for me :D, MLG and such however...

#24 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1333 posts) -

skype name is reilly.polk

#25 Posted by GlenTennis (3144 posts) -

Oh shit. NesTea rocking a Giants cap? He's got my vote.

#26 Posted by Romination (2776 posts) -

Hopefully this means Drew and Brad will make it back ok.

#27 Posted by MrGetBonus (782 posts) -

Let's do this FoxeR!

#28 Posted by Cramsy (1164 posts) -

Cmawn FauxeR!

#29 Posted by JusticeCat (113 posts) -

I want Foxer to win, I really do. I suspect nestea will though. He plays a pretty awesome Zerg.

I really wanted to see Foxer vs SlayerSBoxeR,, but TvT in finals would have been snore, I just wanted that player matchup to happen for lulz.

#30 Posted by Arkanti (255 posts) -
#31 Posted by Weltal (2272 posts) -

Korean Music Videos. Huh.

#32 Posted by GlenTennis (3144 posts) -

I can't get that site to work. It keeps telling me to download the GOM player, but I have it sitting here, open.

#33 Edited by raiz265 (2234 posts) -

there is. wait for it to begin... 

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/SKTDH  

here's a restream, there's some korean preshow running atm, so the guy is just playing some music, as soon as the finals start Tasteless and Artosis should be providing some english casting

#34 Posted by ThaMilkMan (343 posts) -

i don't understand it's telling me to sign in, but it won't let me click the sign up button after I type in all the info, is there another stream?

#35 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1333 posts) -
@ThaMilkMan: sq live test
#36 Posted by ThaMilkMan (343 posts) -
@billnyethesciencepie: signed up using internet explorer problem solved...now watching koreans do stuff? haha
#37 Posted by raiz265 (2234 posts) -
@ThaMilkMan: some korean preshow, real thing starts in 36 minutes i believe
#38 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1333 posts) -
@ThaMilkMan: weve got a skype live chat going. add reilly.polk for fun
#39 Posted by Weltal (2272 posts) -

Starcraft charades are the best kind of charades.

#40 Edited by ThaMilkMan (343 posts) -
@Weltal: These dudes make charades look like so much fun haha 

Edit:quick SC while we wait anyone? I suck btw haha
#41 Posted by StarvingGamer (8041 posts) -
@ThaMilkMan: sure i'll play one if you're NA, starcow#674
#42 Posted by fei0x (111 posts) -
@raiz265:  thanks for the stream link ^^d
#43 Posted by MrGetBonus (782 posts) -

Ooooo...starting to look more like Starcraft 2 now. Time to grab some food before it starts so I don't pass out.

#44 Edited by Trilogy (2645 posts) -
@raiz265 said:

" there is. wait for it to begin... 

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/SKTDH   here's a restream, there's some korean preshow running atm, so the guy is just playing some music, as soon as the finals start Tasteless and Artosis should be providing some english casting "

I really hope he remembers to turn the music off...

I can't get the stream to work from gom tv itself. It was working then I foolishly closed it due to the opening show (which I didn't know was part of the program at the time.) 

edit:  Nevermind, just saw him fiddle with his itunes playlist so I guess hes not afk.
#45 Posted by ThaMilkMan (343 posts) -
@StarvingGamer: NA?...north america right ha sorry very new. 
btw..why are they playing american pop-rock in the middle of this highly korean stream...just wondering.. haha
#46 Posted by embef (27 posts) -

Ah.. Korean TV

#47 Posted by raiz265 (2234 posts) -
@fei0x: np np 

@Trilogy said:
" @raiz265 said:

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/SKTDH   here's a restream, there's some korean preshow running atm, so the guy is just playing some music, as soon as the finals start Tasteless and Artosis should be providing some english casting "

I really hope he remembers to turn the music off...  I can't get the stream to work from gom tv itself. It was working then I foolishly closed it due to the opening show (which I didn't know was part of the program at the time.)   edit: Just saw him fiddle with his itunes playlist so I guess hes not afk. "
yeah, i wasn't able to log into the gomtv stream once so far... always been watching those restreams :/ 

he said on chat he's going to turn off the music in 10minutes when shit's going to start
#48 Posted by Trilogy (2645 posts) -
@raiz265 said:
" yeah, i wasn't able to log into the gomtv stream once so far... always been watching those restreams :/  he said on chat he's going to turn off the music in 10minutes when shit's going to start "
Ah, good to know. Thanks for the link by the way.
#49 Edited by bluesun (232 posts) -

I guess Ill post in this thread too, hehe.

BradWatch engage!

#50 Posted by ThaMilkMan (343 posts) -
@raiz265 said:
" @fei0x: np np 

@Trilogy said:
" @raiz265 said:

I really hope he remembers to turn the music off...  I can't get the stream to work from gom tv itself. It was working then I foolishly closed it due to the opening show (which I didn't know was part of the program at the time.)   edit: Just saw him fiddle with his itunes playlist so I guess hes not afk. "
yeah, i wasn't able to log into the gomtv stream once so far... always been watching those restreams :/  he said on chat he's going to turn off the music in 10minutes when shit's going to start "
thanks for the english cast link.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.