how do iplay StarJeweled?

#1 Posted by Jackel2072 (2261 posts) -

ok im pretty sure i downloaded the right file and placed it in the mods foldrer. but how the hell do i play it? i dont see any options for mods in the menu and everytime i try to look up what to do on google i find jack shit. please help!

#2 Posted by supermike6 (3564 posts) -

You don't have to download anything, Blizzard uploaded it to Battlenet, so it should automatically be one of the maps you can select when you create a Custom Game. 

#3 Posted by Jackel2072 (2261 posts) -

@supermike6 said:

You don't have to download anything, Blizzard uploaded it to Battlenet, so it should automatically be one of the maps you can select when you create a Custom Game.

ok but i still dont see it. is th map called starjewled?

#4 Posted by Jackel2072 (2261 posts) -

ok i think i figured it out. but does no one play this anymore? i only found 1 listing

#5 Posted by Zolfe (262 posts) -

there should only be one listing for every single custom map, when you click on the listing for the custom map it's going to either create a new game with that map or automatically join you to any open lobby for that map

#6 Posted by Bollard (5552 posts) -

It matchmakes you automatically with other players - its not like a server browser. Also, as other people have said you don't need to put the map anywhere, it will download automatically when you search for the game. Just go to "Join Custom" and select StarJeweled. It couldn't be easier.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.