but nothing prepared me for.... 

this 

the lyrics are quite clever but GODDAMN
#2 Posted by Chokobo (1228 posts) -

lol, that was pretty awesome.

#3 Posted by gamefreak9 (2419 posts) -

Awsome... Genius...

#4 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

At first, I was afraid. I was petrified. But everything turned out mildly better than expected.

#5 Edited by Mikemcn (7023 posts) -

Awesome, where the hell is Husky getting the funds/time to make anything with that level of complexity.

#6 Posted by adoggz (2070 posts) -

BANELINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Posted by Fallen189 (5052 posts) -

Oh husky

#8 Posted by Jambones (1696 posts) -

So glad he got a hold of the Lambo. Suits him :) 

@Mikemcn: Justin.TV apparently pitched in amongst other things. People loves them some Starcraft and Husky :)

#9 Posted by Wunder_ (1171 posts) -

KurtHugoSchneider is a really good producer -- the Husky rap caught me off guard though, but only added to an already awesome video. <333 Husky

#10 Posted by Mystyr_E (1200 posts) -

Summed up my thoughts

#11 Posted by Zolfe (262 posts) -
pretty cool song

@Jambones: 

lol i was hoping it was some awesome dude who happened to like Starcraft 2 vids that let Husky use the Lambo (kinda like how the dude who runs Lazarus Gaming is 20 years old)
#12 Posted by Meteora (5787 posts) -

Goddamnit, I probably should subscribe to Husky just as I do with Day [9] tv. 

My life will be consumed.

#13 Posted by Three0neFive (2304 posts) -

add another to the mountain of shitty pop parodies

#14 Edited by Arkanti (256 posts) -
#15 Posted by ThePickle (4169 posts) -

I love Husky now more than ever

#16 Edited by HaltIamReptar (2029 posts) -

I love Husky.  He's one of the primary providers of the entirety of my entertainment.  This, however, was shit.

EDIT:  The way the thread was titled I expected the original post to parallel the same disappointment I have.

#17 Posted by Turambar (6898 posts) -

Husky, not the best commentator out there, but definitely a hilarious and creative guy.

#18 Posted by rjayb89 (7729 posts) -

It's like they found a Lamby in Beverly Hills and just danced around it before its owner came back.

#19 Posted by Colin (707 posts) -

I lol'd.

#20 Posted by MikkaQ (10344 posts) -

I was kinda meh, till the chorus, this song's pretty damn funny! 

Might try fucking with banelings now...

#21 Posted by gunslingerNZ (1928 posts) -
@Arkanti said:
" It was ok, I remember the lead up to this with Husky trying to score a Lamborghini from anyone he could haha.
I preferred his quicksave skit:

"
That is super awesome!
#22 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Love the headset, it just needs to be super red like mine!  

But man, that song is now purchased

#23 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2133 posts) -

God that was so cheesy.  However I still loved it anyway.  Also, amazing that Husky scored in his Lambo request.

#24 Posted by endless_void (703 posts) -

This is madness

#25 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -

I hate Banelings....

#26 Posted by sixghost (1679 posts) -

Still can't understand how he and HD got so popular.

#27 Posted by Arkanti (256 posts) -
@sixghost: 

Because they were on Youtube and don't go into very much technical detail of the game at all. They're both great entry points for people who don't really understand the game, and of course as they get more popular a snowball effect catches on.
#28 Posted by NickL (2247 posts) -
@Arkanti: As someone who is into watching alot of starcraft (i've seen almost all of the gom matches from both seasons) i still like to watch them, who cares if they aren't technical? they still have really funny commentary... 

although i will admit day9 is 10x better then both them combined
#29 Posted by Mattalorian (594 posts) -

The lyrics were quite clever, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I didn't grimace while listening to it. Kind of like "My Heart Belongs to Giant Bomb".

#30 Posted by Arkanti (256 posts) -
@NickL said:
" @Arkanti: As someone who is into watching alot of starcraft (i've seen almost all of the gom matches from both seasons) i still like to watch them, who cares if they aren't technical? they still have really funny commentary...  although i will admit day9 is 10x better then both them combined "
What I was saying was not to put them down, but to explain why they have so many more viewers than, say, Day9. I should have mentioned that they both can be fairly funny but that doesn't set them apart from other commentaries.
#31 Posted by Cramsy (1177 posts) -

So catchy 

#32 Posted by Cramsy (1177 posts) -
@Arkanti said:
" @NickL said:
" @Arkanti: As someone who is into watching alot of starcraft (i've seen almost all of the gom matches from both seasons) i still like to watch them, who cares if they aren't technical? they still have really funny commentary...  although i will admit day9 is 10x better then both them combined "
What I was saying was not to put them down, but to explain why they have so many more viewers than, say, Day9. I should have mentioned that they both can be fairly funny but that doesn't set them apart from other commentaries. "
The way I see it is that, to watch starcraft you go to HD and Husky. To learn starcraft you go to day [9]. I do think Sean is funnier, though. 
#33 Edited by Arkanti (256 posts) -
@Cramsy: 
I guess but after Tastosis I can't go back to HD and Husky for that personally.

Also I only just found out about this song today, I'm not slow at all or anything. But it's so awesome that I'm going to post it for all those behind on the Starcraft musical front. The queen is definitely my favourite.
#34 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3489 posts) -

Holy shit! I love Husky^^ <3

#35 Posted by Creigz (183 posts) -
That is pretty awesome...
#36 Posted by W0lfbl1tzers (1789 posts) -

Fucking Weird Al.

#37 Posted by StarvingGamer (8560 posts) -

At first I was like, mehhh, then the rap started and I was like, hohoho, now looking back on it, it was pretty clever.  Still no interest in watching him commentate replays tho.

#38 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -
@Three0neFive said:
" add another to the mountain of shitty pop parodies "
#39 Posted by DoctorWelch (2765 posts) -

Yeah, I saw that on his channel too. I was like "Hell yes, this is awesome".

#40 Edited by MaddProdigy (1041 posts) -

Damn that was actually pretty hilarious. Fuckin Husky man. Such a G

Edit: So did they just hire some hookers and find a house with a Lambo in the driveway, dance around it with the hookers, and then run away? He's like "No i didn't buy a lamborghini heh heh heh" and then doesn't explain...even more epic that way i guess haha.

#41 Posted by Arkanti (256 posts) -
@MaddProdigy said:
" Damn that was actually pretty hilarious. Fuckin Husky man. Such a G  Edit: So did they just hire some hookers and find a house with a Lambo in the driveway, dance around it with the hookers, and then run away? He's like "No i didn't buy a lamborghini heh heh heh" and then doesn't explain...even more epic that way i guess haha. "
Actually he does say that Justin.tv organised getting the lambo for him, and also mentions the name of the dancing crew. One of the ladies there was Dodger though, another Youtube star person.
#42 Posted by Addfwyn (1947 posts) -

Husky is amusing, I don't follow him as a commentator (I go mostly to Psy for that, HD some) but this video is going to be stuck in my head for weeks now.  Mostly just the chorus. 

Probably helps that my favourite unit are banelings.

#43 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

Banelings :3

#44 Posted by csl316 (9509 posts) -
@Arkanti said:

" It was ok, I remember the lead up to this with Husky trying to score a Lamborghini from anyone he could haha.
I preferred his quicksave skit:

"
I'm surprised how well produced these things are.
#45 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3489 posts) -

"The only thing OP is me"^^

#46 Posted by eezo (287 posts) -

I'm subscribed to Husky, he's fucking awesome!!!

#47 Posted by Gamer_152 (14113 posts) -

I've been watching that over and over for the last two or three days. It's a really good video.

#48 Posted by Jeffsekai (7054 posts) -

BANELINGS 

#49 Posted by RoboRobb (1054 posts) -

Pretty awesome

#50 Posted by billnyethesciencepie (1336 posts) -
@hicks91: Ill call your video, and raise you a Tasttosis montage.  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.