Install taking forever

#1 Edited by Astras (973 posts) -

Omg as i write this im 33% into the install and it must of been on at least 20 mins LOL... just seems longer coz I'm lookin forward to it... crap pc maybe?? :P anyone else same as me right now?

#2 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

Are you loading off the disc or DL? 

I installed it on my MBP with a Core 2 Duo and it finished in about 15-20.  Then installed it on my PC with the i5 CPU and it finished much quicker.  Both were DLs.

#3 Posted by Milkman (16526 posts) -

I still can't even buy the damn game yet.

#4 Posted by Astras (973 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" Are you loading off the disc or DL?  I installed it on my MBP with a Core 2 Duo and it finished in about 15-20.  Then installed it on my PC with the i5 CPU and it finished much quicker.  Both were DLs. "
Disk, dunno why it's taking so long.. bit weird.. hope it's not shit slow.. this comp's quite old but above the min specs :P
#5 Posted by Rehehelly (414 posts) -

Slow hard drive.
Optical media.

#6 Posted by Tactical_Kill (1695 posts) -

Hey at least you have it. I don't have the cash to buy it till friday. I'm slowly going crazy.

#7 Posted by Astras (973 posts) -

still not done arghghghghghgh

#8 Posted by SileoNex (66 posts) -

The install didn't take too long from a download. Haven't actually activated it yet though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.