Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

Is it too late to preorder the limited edition?

Avatar image for relentlessknight
    RelentlessKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By RelentlessKnight

Is it too late to preorder the limited edition of this game? If the game comes out, will there be a chance to get the limited edition when I go to places like ebgames or something?

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By KaosAngel

...lol.  Good luck with that.  Wanna buy mine for $200?  I'll sell it 50 bucks cheaper than the average.

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By Dolphin_Butter
    @RelentlessKnight:  Preorders are still going on at their site, so that's a yes. Just make sure you preorder soon though, some limited/collector's edition are relegated to reserves ONLY and some will even cut off the reservation window one or two weeks in advance. Just put down the $10 required, it guarantees you a copy and won't have to resort to shady online "deals".
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By toowalrus
    @Sleepy_Insomniac said:
    " @RelentlessKnight:  Preorders are still going on at their site, so that's a yes. Just make sure you preorder soon though, some limited/collector's edition are relegated to reserves ONLY and some will even cut off the reservation window one or two weeks in advance. Just put down the $10 required, it guarantees you a copy and won't have to resort to shady online "deals". "
    Is that link going anywhere for you?
    Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dolphin_Butter
    @TooWalrus said:
    " @Sleepy_Insomniac said:
    " @RelentlessKnight:  Preorders are still going on at their site, so that's a yes. Just make sure you preorder soon though, some limited/collector's edition are relegated to reserves ONLY and some will even cut off the reservation window one or two weeks in advance. Just put down the $10 required, it guarantees you a copy and won't have to resort to shady online "deals". "
    Is that link going anywhere for you? "
    Fixed the original post. Thanks. :)
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By toowalrus
    @Sleepy_Insomniac said:
    " @TooWalrus said:
    Fixed the original post. Thanks. :) "
    Thanks, hey the order summary is telling me I should pay $105.00 right now... I've never preordered from GameStop before, happen to know why?
    Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dolphin_Butter
    @TooWalrus said:
    " @TooWalrus said:
    Fixed the original post. Thanks. :) "
    Thanks, hey the order summary is telling me I should pay $105.00 right now... I've never preordered from GameStop before, happen to know why? "
    Online orders (Amazon, Target, GameStop) often require all the money up front. When I said $10, I meant preordering at a retail store. :P
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By toowalrus
    @Sleepy_Insomniac: Ha, thanks for stopping me before I finalized that.
    Potango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.