KeSPA Players at MLG Anaheim

#1 Edited by pyroisgod (68 posts) -
#2 Posted by baldgye (756 posts) -

if they play like they did at the SL a few weeks ago, it will be a shocking selection of games.

#3 Posted by SirPsychoSexy (1327 posts) -

I don't expect them to be top level yet, but this is exciting stuff. Can't wait to see them stateside.

#4 Posted by baldgye (756 posts) -

did anyone here watch there starleague sc2 games?

#5 Posted by csl316 (7954 posts) -

Hey, it's slowly happening. SotG had a pretty cool discussion on the transition for these guys this week. Main point being, have realistic expectations. There's no way they'll be instantly amazing, but eventually they will be.

Either way, should be fun to watch.

#6 Posted by Turambar (6636 posts) -

The question is, where is FireBatHero, and will he be dancing?

#7 Posted by Fallen189 (4931 posts) -

FYI: Flash is back. And he does not share victory

#8 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4603 posts) -

I missed the final :( Curse being in England, the show ran from like 6PM to 9AM or something crazy. I'm sad.

Was cool to see them play though, I didn't fall asleep until the semi finals, doh! They seemed to be a lot more micro-focused.

#9 Posted by baldgye (756 posts) -

@Fallen189 said:

FYI: Flash is back. And he does not share victory

Masters lvl Koreans BEWARE!

#10 Posted by Spectreman (232 posts) -

In the end was not a very high level SC2 games. Especially Protoss and Zerg players have a lot to evolve. djWheat was annoying talking all the time "look at this amazing micro bla bla bla" when was pretty much at level of other SC2 players.

#11 Posted by haffy (673 posts) -

Yeah, but they've played a fraction of the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.