Lets play Starcraft 2 with brad shoemaker livestream

#1 Edited by Moztacular (466 posts) -
#2 Edited by csl316 (7986 posts) -

Neat. I was about to spoil Alan Wake for myself with the American Nightmare quick look, but you guys saved the day.

Just realized this is the first Starcraft I've watched since November, hot damn.

#3 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10384 posts) -

Neat, but if Brad's soothing voice isn't on the table, then no dice!

#4 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

I should be studying... Must resist!

#5 Posted by csl316 (7986 posts) -

This music is working perfectly. It got uplifting when one of their bases was dying, then the soft hopeful piano appeared when Brad's stalkers came to kill that first mass of banshees.

And now you guys have won, and it got goddamn glorious.

#6 Posted by CountMacula (234 posts) -

Hey what album is all that orchestral / piano music from? It's amazing stuff, I keep trying to get a glimpse of the album when you tab to iTunes but can't seem to make it out.

#7 Posted by believer258 (11569 posts) -

He's the one playing? If not, who is he?

#8 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19306 posts) -

@believer258 said:

He's the one playing? If not, who is he?

Brad is rudds.

#9 Posted by Moztacular (466 posts) -
@CountMacula: the musical artist is ludovico einaudi for the piano stuff. The more hardcore chorus screaming was by 'immediate music' group. Ludovico is my main man for playing SC2 he's fantastic. 

@believer258: I was the one playing but I was on team with Brad and domorin (our resident SC2 hero).

Hope everyone enjoyed watching try to do it again some time when our schedules sync up.  Recorded video will be found on the stream page later in the night or tomorrow. 
#10 Posted by believer258 (11569 posts) -

@Moztacular said:

@CountMacula: the musical artist is ludovico einaudi for the piano stuff. The more hardcore chorus screaming was by 'immediate music' group. Ludovico is my main man for playing SC2 he's fantastic.

@believer258: I was the one playing but I was on team with Brad and domorin (our resident SC2 hero). Hope everyone enjoyed watching try to do it again some time when our schedules sync up. Recorded video will be found on the stream page later in the night or tomorrow.

Dude! I bloody love Ludovico Einaudi! He fits great right next to As I Lay Dying and Underoath:

At least that particular album, anyway. I haven't heard any of his other stuff yet.

#11 Posted by CountMacula (234 posts) -

@Moztacular: @believer258: Thanks for that, I spent the day listening to Ludovico Einaudi on youtube while studying.

#12 Posted by Moztacular (466 posts) -

Stream is live again for a match or two with Brad. We're trying to use mics this time let me know in the chat if the volume isn't right.

#13 Posted by YI_Orange (1124 posts) -

Haven't even watched an entire match and I'm already getting stressed just watching but wanna get back into SC 2 so bad. I hope HotS can pull me back in.

#14 Posted by thatbox (1 posts) -

I was the Terran in the game where you got proxy cheesed on Arakan Citadel. I didn't realize you guys were GB duders at first, but I recognized Brad's handle so I did some Googling afterwards. Sorry :(

#15 Posted by Duh_ave (94 posts) -

@YI_Orange said:

Haven't even watched an entire match and I'm already getting stressed just watching but wanna get back into SC 2 so bad. I hope HotS can pull me back in.

Same here, I loved playing but didn't find a lot of success in multiplayer. Watching better players certainly rekindles the desire.

#16 Posted by Duh_ave (94 posts) -

Awesome, thanks guys.

#17 Posted by Bwast (1342 posts) -

@YI_Orange said:

I hope HotS can pull me back in.

That's what the viper is for!

#18 Posted by csl316 (7986 posts) -

@Bwast said:

@YI_Orange said:

I hope HotS can pull me back in.

That's what the viper is for!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.