Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

Life's A Glitch TV Mid-Level SC2 Commentary!

Avatar image for computerplayer1
    Computerplayer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Computerplayer1

Hey everyone! 

If you've followed a couple of my posts over the last month you may know that a friend and I are currently running a mid-level SC2 commentary youtube channel called Life's A Glitch TV or LAGTV. In the last month we've grown A LOT. Our community is getting quite large now, and we're growing by about 20 subscribers a day which is pretty awesome. If you don't know what we're about let me give you a quick run down: 

"Life's a Glitch TV: Bringing you the best mediocre Starcraft 2 Commentaries for the mid-level player! Replays are sent in by the viewers and we do our best to give them some limelight while making ourselves look like fools AT THE SAME TIME!" 

There, wasn't that easy? Haha 

We're only a week away from our first tournament and we're super excited! Everyone has been really enthusiastic about it and it looks like this first test run is going to go smoothly. If it does, we'll be doing many more tournaments that are split up by league rank, and possibly even region if we can figure out a good way of doing it. We're also looking in to live casting the final games but that will more than likely not happen until we get better equipment. 

We also just announced our new website and forum. It'll be up and running Sunday, and is essentially a place where every day SC2 players, WoW players, or any gamer in general can go and hang out and talk about stuff without having to be worried about elitist fools coming in a raining on their parade. We're super excited about it and the site is looking great! If you want to know more about it you can check out the last bit of our latest commentary where we talk about it in a bit more detail.

If you guys are interested you should check out our channel and maybe even send us in some replays to look at! We're getting hundreds of replays as is, but we watch them all! 

That's my shameless plug for now guys :P I'll now go back to my normal Giantbomb forum crawl haha 

Have a good one! 

CP1

Avatar image for computerplayer2
    ComputerPlayer2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ComputerPlayer2

The tourny today was a big success! Thanks to everyone that joined! The semi finals and finals are tomorrow!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.