Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

List of updated B/Os?

MK_ULTRA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MK_ULTRA

I am trying to get back into this game and am Just look for a list of T or P build orders up to 30 or so that are up to the latest patch. Its diffuclt getting back into 1v1 and making up your own orders. Having a plan helps a great deal.

RespectTheNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RespectTheNerd
    Thule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Thule

Your best bet would be to look on the Teamliquid Strategy forums. People post build orders there everyday. Maybe not all of them will be really good, but they'll be recent and (usually)well-critiqued.

BombKareshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By BombKareshi

I read this topic's title as "list of updated body odours" and now I can't get over it.

Killboyy777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Killboyy777
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Make this your desktop if you want

DG991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By DG991

@Killboyy777: Those are old and don't work any longer.

The blink research for example has been extended for protoss and the terran barrack has been extended as well.

So it would be best to not use them.

Thule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Thule

@DG991 said:

The blink research for example has been extended for protoss and the terran bunkers has been extended as well.

Most of them are actually still useful and good, maybe not optimized, but fine for whatever MK_Ultra wants.

Killboyy777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Killboyy777

@DG991: i dunno, pretty common to see pro terrans still use bunkers :3 What are you doin these days then?

I dont play toss, so i dunno.

DG991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By DG991

@Thule said:

@DG991 said:

The blink research for example has been extended for protoss and the terran bunkers has been extended as well.

Most of them are actually still useful and good, maybe not optimized, but fine for whatever MK_Ultra wants.

@Killboyy777 said:

@DG991: i dunno, pretty common to see pro terrans still use bunkers :3 What are you doin these days then?

I dont play toss, so i dunno.

Sorry I meant barracks are extended by 5 seconds.

And my point is that you shouldn't use ALL of those builds if they aren't optimized. Most of those still work fine. For toss example 3 gate robo, 4 gate, and most others all work fine (or better) but blink stalker push does not work very good now.

Sure he could use them and might win a few games but the beauty of optimized builds is when you do them correctly you start to see how perfectly timed they really are. If blizzard changes in game upgrade seconds to 20 then your gonna have stalkers at the base ready to attack but with no blink, which is critical to the whole point of the build. Sure you could wait till the upgrade comes but now look what happened... you had those stalkers early for no reason when you could have delayed them a few seconds and gotten maybe as much as 2 more.

And terran relies on barracks heavily so I would not want to use an out of date BO just because I really like to have great mechanics and timings, and even 5 in game seconds would throw me off big time.

Maybe I'll make a post on reddit asking for an updated b.o. wallpaper for Protoss since that one was quite useful to me a few months back.

Edit: As toss with the immortal buff I'm still trying to figure out exactly how I can use that to my advantage.

I don't play much anymore so I hang around a lot of plat and gold players on the ladder so I usually just have to react properly to win off of a 3 gate expand (except vs P)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.