Live stream: SC2 team matches Brad edition

#1 Edited by Moztacular (465 posts) -
#2 Posted by Thule (690 posts) -

Cool. I'll watch for a bit!

#3 Posted by Zolfe (262 posts) -

but TB's shoutcraft is going on now >.<
too much starcraft going on

#4 Posted by Thule (690 posts) -

Haha, that last 3v3 was awesome. Everyone was starved for money.

#5 Posted by Vexxan (4598 posts) -

Always in the mood for some Starcraft.

#6 Posted by csl316 (7345 posts) -

nice, got some time to kill before Breaking Bad.

#7 Edited by csl316 (7345 posts) -

whoops, since i started watching there have been two losses. i should probably leave...

Edit: 3!

#8 Posted by Moztacular (465 posts) -

now being joined by norm chan's brother another stellar SC2 player. Brad still rollin' with us as well

#9 Posted by csl316 (7345 posts) -

I really dug the black screen, which turned the whole thing into a radio drama.

#10 Posted by Moztacular (465 posts) -

Done for now (9:15PM EST, but we may play some more later.

sorry i black screened on one of those games for awhile ;p you all didnt miss too much there, check out the archived video by clicking the link in the original post and check out any of the games you missed.

#11 Posted by crypticsc (38 posts) -

OOOHHH MAN that was fun :D

#12 Posted by Wunder_ (1167 posts) -

GOD YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING FAMOUS

#13 Posted by raiz265 (2232 posts) -

HOW DOES IT FEEL!?

#14 Posted by Moztacular (465 posts) -
@raiz265
;p good times.
 
 
I've edited the original post to include the recorded VODs for all three parts of our matches today so go check them out; sorry again about the one match where I left the overlay up during the game I suck with xsplit sometimes!
#15 Edited by bkbroiler (1586 posts) -

Awesome! you know I love these.

Man, this first video is really choppy. Does it get better?

#16 Edited by Rhombus_Of_Terror (2055 posts) -

@csl316 said:

I really dug the black screen, which turned the whole thing into a radio drama.

Yeah, that bit was pretty intense, we made our own stuff up in the chat :D

Radio Free Zerg.

#17 Posted by Moztacular (465 posts) -

@bkbroiler: sorry about the video being choppy, it smooths out in some places and others it gets choppy again. Completely my fault I recently moved to a new apartment and have a new ISP that is LEAGUES better than my previous ISP. While this means I can broadcast in higher quality, I got a little too greedy yesterday and set my bit rate too high in xsplit before I started streaming and did not test out how the stream ran. I've since adjusted it and from now on future broadcasts should look good and also run silky smooth...again I apologize, at the least we can enjoy some SC2 chatter and commentary. Promise it'll be better next time!

#18 Posted by Vitor (2789 posts) -

@moztacular said:

@bkbroiler: sorry about the video being choppy, it smooths out in some places and others it gets choppy again. Completely my fault I recently moved to a new apartment and have a new ISP that is LEAGUES better than my previous ISP. While this means I can broadcast in higher quality, I got a little too greedy yesterday and set my bit rate too high in xsplit before I started streaming and did not test out how the stream ran. I've since adjusted it and from now on future broadcasts should look good and also run silky smooth...again I apologize, at the least we can enjoy some SC2 chatter and commentary. Promise it'll be better next time!

Awesome stuff - really enjoy the SC2 video's you've put up of yourself and Brad before in the past. Fallen off playing myself but still love watching the game, especially when people who know more about it than I do are narrating.

#19 Posted by bkbroiler (1586 posts) -

@moztacular: No worries. I enjoy watching these enough that a little chop can't stop me. Thanks for streaming!

#20 Posted by Zolfe (262 posts) -

have you asked brad if he's gonna go to the next MLG in Anaheim?
 
also, is there a way to get the video quality down to 240p? I have low-capped canadian internet with siblings.

#21 Posted by Thule (690 posts) -

@Zolfe said:

have you asked brad if he's gonna go to the next MLG in Anaheim?

They asked and the answer was no.

#22 Posted by csl316 (7345 posts) -

@RhombusOfTerror said:

@csl316 said:

I really dug the black screen, which turned the whole thing into a radio drama.

Yeah, that bit was pretty intense, we made our own stuff up in the chat :D

Radio Free Zerg.

Serve the hive, feel the groove.

It was a pretty fun chat, especially when J-something saved the day with his ninja message.

#23 Posted by Moztacular (465 posts) -

@Zolfe: sorry i think the option to adjust video quality on justin.tv is in beta right now and only certain users have access to it. Unless someone knows otherwise and call tell me how to toggle it on. Hopefully soon they will patch it in so all streams will have video quality control.

#24 Edited by Meteora (5787 posts) -
@Thule said:

@Zolfe said:

have you asked brad if he's gonna go to the next MLG in Anaheim?

They asked and the answer was no.

Hopefully they send Brad over to BlizzCon. I'm sure there's something of interest to cover over there and watch the GSL finals while they're at it.
#25 Posted by bkbroiler (1586 posts) -

That last 3v3 with Truman was really entertaining and funny. Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but I know the feeling of going for a strategy you're not quite comfortable with and following the lead of someone else. Luckily, it went exactly as Truman said, and you guys rocked some shit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.