Looking for some duders!

#1 Posted by Lozz (301 posts) -

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about getting back into SC2 multiplayer in time for HotS. I played it a fair bit about a year ago and was silver ish but not really that committed cos none of my friends played it. So if any duders are interested in playing some practice matches to get back up to scratch, some 2v2s or anything else it'd be cool to play. I'll need to log into battle.net cos I can't remember my battle tag! Also I'm playing in the EU so I'm not sure how that affects people from other territories.

Let me know if you are interested!

#2 Edited by baldgye (756 posts) -

i play a bunch of hots atm team games and solo 1v1 am plat in hots and wol not sure what my bnet stuff is to add me so just pm me if u care

#3 Posted by OhdK2 (48 posts) -

I'm late but I'll play with you as well. Have both HoTS and WoL, and I'm gold league. PM me if you want to play

#4 Posted by gerp (189 posts) -

Also late only have WoL as well as im not very, but would love to play with some duders.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.