Patch 1.1.1

#1 Posted by Vitor (2815 posts) -

So apparently the cancelling the half a second delay on mineral gatherers was totally a glitch after all - just booted up the game and was greeted with this patch (been playing offline due to poor/intermittent internet access recently so not sure how new this update is exactly)

After having watched a few videos on youtube regarding the Ultralisk cleave range though, I'm certainly glad that got fixed ASAP. Anyone else have any thoughts on the below?

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Patch 1.1.1

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Ultralisk cleave range was being unintentionally extended by larger targets.
  • Fixed an issue where the Phoenix's Graviton Beam was automatically canceled if you used it just after the Phoenix reached 50 energy.
  • Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.
  • Fixed an issue where players watching older replays or saved games would experience stuttering.
  • Fixed an issue where some Mac users were unable to join games properly.     
#2 Posted by mikeprime (17 posts) -

My understanding from   http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=156602 is that the ultra fix is really nerfing ultra splash and damage below where they were in 1.0 instead of fixing the insane building splash damage in 1.1. 

Don't have much of an opinion on the other changes, although I'm hoping the mac version runs a bit better now.

#3 Posted by Rayeth (1033 posts) -

Fixing the Mineral boosting (aka sockfolding) was important and needed to be done.   Giving players with extrememly high APM an exclusive advantage is not a good idea, so I'm glad that is fixed.

Nerfing the Ultra splash back below 1.0 is so dumb.  Ultras are already pretty situational and suffer from damn terrible pathing AI so I don't really see how nerfing them more is going to give Zerg the boost they need.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.