So apparently the cancelling the half a second delay on mineral gatherers was totally a glitch after all - just booted up the game and was greeted with this patch (been playing offline due to poor/intermittent internet access recently so not sure how new this update is exactly)
After having watched a few videos on youtube regarding the Ultralisk cleave range though, I'm certainly glad that got fixed ASAP. Anyone else have any thoughts on the below?
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Patch 1.1.1
- Fixed an issue where Ultralisk cleave range was being unintentionally extended by larger targets.
- Fixed an issue where the Phoenix's Graviton Beam was automatically canceled if you used it just after the Phoenix reached 50 energy.
- Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.
- Fixed an issue where players watching older replays or saved games would experience stuttering.
- Fixed an issue where some Mac users were unable to join games properly.