Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

Sell My CE or Keep Everything But WoW Code?

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

Gentlemen (and Ladies), 

Looking at the shady market prices of the CE's, it's retailing for well over 200 bucks, and the dumbass I am ordered just one CE.  Now I'm stuck deciding if I should sell the CE for well over profit and buy something nice with that money...or do I keep it all but sell that stupid WoW code to some idiot who cares about a small binary pet? 

If I had a real choice, I would've put down money for 2 CE's...and sold one for full price stealing profit and kept the other for market value to see where it goes.  x.x 

Help me duders, you're my only hope.

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Pinworm45

I doubt you'll be able to send the WoW pet to someone, apparently it's tied to your battle.net account. 

Anyway as for my advice.. It's too much effort for not that much of a gain, IMO. But then again I'm really lazy. *shrug*

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By KaosAngel
    @Pinworm45 said:
    " I doubt you'll be able to send the WoW pet to someone, apparently it's tied to your battle.net account.  Anyway as for my advice.. It's too much effort for not that much of a gain, IMO. But then again I'm really lazy. *shrug* "
    Some guy got his copy already in Russia and if you look around, it looks like it'll be on a card or something with different codes.  I dunno how true it is, but he popped in his disc and it won't let him install it until launch.  >.>
    Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Pinworm45
    @KaosAngel said:
    " @Pinworm45 said:
    " I doubt you'll be able to send the WoW pet to someone, apparently it's tied to your battle.net account.  Anyway as for my advice.. It's too much effort for not that much of a gain, IMO. But then again I'm really lazy. *shrug* "
    Some guy got his copy already in Russia and if you look around, it looks like it'll be on a card or something with different codes.  I dunno how true it is, but he popped in his disc and it won't let him install it until launch.  >.> "
    Well if that's true, definitely sell the pet. I just thought I remembered hearing from Blizzard that it'd be tied to your account
    Crixaliz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Crixaliz
    @Pinworm45 said:
    " @KaosAngel said:
    " @Pinworm45 said:
    Some guy got his copy already in Russia and if you look around, it looks like it'll be on a card or something with different codes.  I dunno how true it is, but he popped in his disc and it won't let him install it until launch.  >.> "
    Well if that's true, definitely sell the pet. I just thought I remembered hearing from Blizzard that it'd be tied to your account "
    If you buy one of those plushy (i think thats what they call them) pet Griffin you get the code for the ingame pet on a card. I would imagine that this would be a similar case.
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By toowalrus

I'm kicking myself for not getting one already, bummer.

Ratfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Ratfoot

I'm still thinking about getting one, anybody know how many they're producing?

freeground

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By freeground

Damn it, you've put m in the same dilemma, I could mke a large amount of money or I could own a CE for one of the biggest games in the last decade. 
    Uurgh!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.