Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

So is the beta going to go back up at all?

Time_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Time_Lord

So is the beta going to go back up at all? Or is this it to July 2?.

Edit: July 27th

Moztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Moztacular

They said it'd be back up before release for a little. Should be an open beta at that point, let everyone in and see how the servers do (based on what I played of the beta, they will not do well). My guess is next week they'll flip the switch back to get people playin for 4th of july weekend. 

Though if blizzard came out any day now and said there is a 6 month delay of SC 2 I wouldn't be surprised

Time_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Time_Lord
    @moztacular:  I would hope they keep the beta going up to realse date that way we can keep on playing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.