Spring Arena #1

#1 Edited by csl316 (8479 posts) -

Well, it's on this weekend.

$10 this time, and from what I can tell the quality is kind of awesome. And QXC is talking at the moment., woo.

I just logged in and missed a bunch, but TL has its standard recaps right over here.

#2 Posted by IndieFinch (242 posts) -

So far it is amazing. The quality is unbelievable, it looks better then the game runs on my computer. All of the commentary is a major bonus, I love hearing all the pro players talk about the game.

#3 Edited by csl316 (8479 posts) -

Indeed. They got the usual casters coupled with guys like Sheth, Axslav, etc. So far so good, and I usually skip Friday stuff.

Sheth and qxc, making the whole weekend better.
#4 Posted by DBHErazor (33 posts) -

Anyone checking out Dreamhack now that the Arena is having a break? Amazing games and production quality to rival GSL

#5 Posted by csl316 (8479 posts) -

I haven't. Last time I watched a Dreamhack it was kind of great, but I'm having trouble enough just trying to fit in MLG this weekend. I guess I could wait for VODs but can't beat watching a live match.

#6 Posted by Spectreman (232 posts) -

They keep showing "watch mlg spring arena" in gamespot home and the people are going to a pay-per-view video. Not a good thing to do.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.