Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

Starcraft Universe

cbarnes86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anyone else checked this out?

http://www.upheavalarts.com/

Played a little bit last night and had some latency issues even by myself, but I imagine it is due to my crappy internet connection. It seemed pretty fun. I think you can play with up to 4 or 5 people. I would like to see if any other duders or dudettes have checked this out. If you want to play it, all you need is Starcraft 2. In the Arcade (Custom Games), search Starcraft Universe.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

I'm interested but waiting until it's done.

Their Kickstarter was successful (barely), hopefully it will turn into something worth playing, I'm kind of surprised that Blizzard is cool with them even making this.

Pe4chy_96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Looks interesting! I was a big fan of first SC, and I still love it!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.