Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jul 27, 2010

The first chapter in the StarCraft II trilogy focuses on the struggles of the Terran race, as seen through the eyes of Commander Jim Raynor, leader of the rebel group Raynor's Raiders.

TotalBiscuit is among us >.> <.<

• 80 results
    priorityseven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By priorityseven

Excellent.  I love totalbiscuit.

TotalBiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TotalBiscuit
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mikemcn

I like that dude, he makes some good lengthy videos, I hope we hear from him sometime. It also means we're one step closer to the yogcast crew.

frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By frankxiv

what do i need to be careful of again?

Joker_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Joker_777
    @Mikemcn:  If Giantbomb and the Yogscast were ever associated with each other in some way I would be the happiest little human.
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By mikemcn
    @Joker_777 said:
    " @Mikemcn:  If Giantbomb and the Yogscast were ever associated with each other in some way I would be the happiest little human. "
    Ryan would hate them though. 
    csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By csl316

Hi TotalBiscuit.  I don't follow you in any way, but people seem to know your name so that's cool.

GJSmitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By GJSmitty
    @Joker_777 said:
    " @Mikemcn:  If Giantbomb and the Yogscast were ever associated with each other in some way I would be the happiest little human. "
    Imagine if the Yogscast were on the Bombcast :O
    Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By Vorbis

Totalbiscuit from Planetside Radio? I just nostalgia'd pretty hard. Had no idea he was still around.

Edit: Ah he moved to WoW+SC, hopefully PS radio will return for Planetside "Next".

Hennet_sim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Hennet_sim

I like TBs video a lot he puts alot of energy into it and there always fun to watch.

Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Aronman789

Total Biscuit and the Yogcast are both annoying as fuck.

thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#14  Edited By thatfrood

Exactly how much biscuit are we talking here?

Thoseposers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By Thoseposers

The only thing i've seen with TotalBiscuit was that video where day[9] played instead of that girl and kicked his ass with a mothership, i thought that was pretty funny :)

but anyways, he seemed like a really nice guy

Roasted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Roasted
    @TotalBiscuit:
     I'm assuming that's actually you, because I can't imagine anyone purchasing a premium account just to pretend to be you and post in this thread as a joke.
    Gotta say, I like your honest and genuine attitude towards gaming, and in general.
    Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Ben_H

I never really listened to TB's youtube stuff but I do enjoy him quite a bit on IPL.  It is more play-by-play than analysis but sometimes I like that better, just sit back and enjoy the game instead of worrying about all possible outcomes and calling when the game is done before it actually is.

@Roasted said:
    " @TotalBiscuit:  I'm assuming that's actually you, because I can't imagine anyone purchasing a premium account just to pretend to be you and post in this thread as a joke.Gotta say, I like your honest and genuine attitude towards gaming, and in general. "
    Indeed, I agree fully.
    LumpOfCole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LumpOfCole

TB is for reals. I'd love to hear him do a random 1 hour show ranting on PSN being compromised.

Cataphract1014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Cataphract1014
    Stupot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Stupot
    @TotalBiscuit:  I've always assumed you had a GB account since you've referenced quick looks in your WTFs several times, so it nice to see you finally post a comment. Keep up the great content.
    awe_stuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By awe_stuck

I used to watch the yogcast utube vids, but a lot of the newer ones are super annoying at times. Try watchin their horrible Portal 2 videos without killing yourself.

I cant watch Biscuit he rambles on about the dumbest crap, explaining stuff like the viewer is a complete tard most of the time. Or, even worse he explains the same thing twice, just in a different way, right after explaining what he just said. Also, his voice can be rather annoying at times... Its funny cus though he sounds like a total ass most of the time, he plays really crappy games, and makes cute comments on how hard they tried to make it fun (those are the vids I actually watch.. lol ).

m1m1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By m1m1c

DUN-DUN-DUNNNNNNN!

Very dramatic stuff, and yes I am not surprised as to his viewing of giant bomb as he pretty much knows what he is talking about when it comes to the wonderful and terrible world of video games.
    Hi-Five for objectively looking at games!
    harmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By harmonic
    @TotalBiscuit: Hey TotalBiscuit, I hadn't seen anything done by you until the IGN pro league. I really enjoy your casting and hope to see you in more high-profile SC tournaments.

Yeah, and If you get the chance you should consider playing in a giant bomb community tournament (they are a blast).
    TotalBiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TotalBiscuit
    @awe_stuck said:
    "  I used to watch the yogcast utube vids, but a lot of the newer ones are super annoying at times. Try watchin their horrible Portal 2 videos without killing yourself. I cant watch Biscuit he rambles on about the dumbest crap, explaining stuff like the viewer is a complete tard most of the time. Or, even worse he explains the same thing twice, just in a different way, right after explaining what he just said. Also, his voice can be rather annoying at times... Its funny cus though he sounds like a total ass most of the time, he plays really crappy games, and makes cute comments on how hard they tried to make it fun (those are the vids I actually watch.. lol ). "
    You seem rather incoherently mad about Youtube videos.
    awe_stuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By awe_stuck
    @TotalBiscuit said:

" @awe_stuck said:

"  I used to watch the yogcast utube vids, but a lot of the newer ones are super annoying at times. Try watchin their horrible Portal 2 videos without killing yourself. I cant watch Biscuit he rambles on about the dumbest crap, explaining stuff like the viewer is a complete tard most of the time. Or, even worse he explains the same thing twice, just in a different way, right after explaining what he just said. Also, his voice can be rather annoying at times... Its funny cus though he sounds like a total ass most of the time, he plays really crappy games, and makes cute comments on how hard they tried to make it fun (those are the vids I actually watch.. lol ). "

You seem rather incoherently mad about Youtube videos. "
    Not really your videos are much better than most if not pretty much all the commentaries. I just cant stand how you explain stuff sometimes, and your voice. The commentary content is good though... I would of course ignore me. I'm just saying. If you wanna watch bad youtube commentary try seananners or hutch, unless your gay those vids are pretty bad. It is of course Black Ops, but nonetheless. Have you watched the Portal 2 yogcast videos?
    Cataphract1014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Cataphract1014

While I don't always agree with your views on some stuff, I am a fan of your work.  Except that Portal 2 video, that was terrible. >_>

Colin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#30  Edited By Colin
    @awe_stuck:  To be fair watching anyone do a first play through of any puzzle game is painful for the most part, it's all for the lulz in the end though.
    LiquidS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By LiquidS

Didn't really know of him until the IPL but have enjoyed his stuff.

Keep up the good work Mr Biscuit! 
    m1m1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By m1m1c

Unfortunately, even on giant bomb, you cannot escape the horrors of people on the internet.  

And yes I did watch the recent rage and pain inducing portal 2 video fully knowing that it would cause me to feel said things. 

Keep up the good work! (not that you would just suddenly be like 'ehhhhh don't really like doing this youtube stuff anymore' and just quit)
    Hennet_sim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hennet_sim

I thought the Portal 2 video was funny though its fun to watch people struggle :P jk but it was fun to watch "APPLE"

TotalBiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TotalBiscuit

The Portal 2 video was designed to exploit the fact that people get really angry about bad playthroughs of videogames, write a ton of comments about it and push the video up in the Youtube ranking algorythm. It worked, as did The Ball (though The Ball video was somewhat more altruistic, designed to bring attention to an undersold indie game). It seems like a half and half split between people who enjoy the schadenfreude(sp?) and those who want to reach through the screen and break my hands with a mallet.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DystopiaX

TB is a hack. He has a good voice but pay attention to what he's saying and it's clear he's not very good at all.

TotalBiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TotalBiscuit
    @DystopiaX said:
    " TB is a hack. He has a good voice but pay attention to what he's saying and it's clear he's not very good at all. "
    Getting a distinct "WAKE UP SHEEPLE" vibe from this post
    m1m1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By m1m1c

I can't quite decide why people get so angry about bad playthroughs of games, because it seems pretty much to be just a thing of  'i could do this so much better, whats wrong with you'  followed by  anger and madness, or is there some other reason?

I suppose it's more why do people get angry that someone is not playing something at optimal performance, like what is the real reason behind that exactly.

Though as you say it's a pretty good way of getting views, what with the easily exploitable nature of people feeling the need to tell you e.g. how terrible you are at something, followed by more people feeling the need to do the exact same thing.
    awe_stuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By awe_stuck
    @TotalBiscuit said:
    " The Portal 2 video was designed to exploit the fact that people get really angry about bad playthroughs of videogames, write a ton of comments about it and push the video up in the Youtube ranking algorythm. It worked, as did The Ball (though The Ball video was somewhat more altruistic, designed to bring attention to an undersold indie game). It seems like a half and half split between people who enjoy the schadenfreude(sp?) and those who want to reach through the screen and break my hands with a mallet. "
    So, at 17:30 you did that to make more people watch your videos?
    TotalBiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TotalBiscuit

I don't honestly know what causes the phenomenon, but it's very prevelant with gamers and it's not just Youtube comments, people genuinely feel this way, in large numbers.

TotalBiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TotalBiscuit
    @awe_stuck said:
    " @TotalBiscuit said:
    " The Portal 2 video was designed to exploit the fact that people get really angry about bad playthroughs of videogames, write a ton of comments about it and push the video up in the Youtube ranking algorythm. It worked, as did The Ball (though The Ball video was somewhat more altruistic, designed to bring attention to an undersold indie game). It seems like a half and half split between people who enjoy the schadenfreude(sp?) and those who want to reach through the screen and break my hands with a mallet. "
    So, at 17:30 you did that to make more people watch your videos? "
    Well yes because it's also very easy to make people who don't understand sarcasm angry. I had a guy write a novella-length diatribe at a joke I made at my own expense during a DoW2 video where I mispronounced Heavy Bolter as Heavy Bullter. I followed it up with "Heavy Bullter, what the hell is a Heavy Bullter! New weapon ladies and gentlemen!". He took is seriously and spent thousands of words calling me a charlatan and a hack for claiming to know a lot about the 40k lore, yet not knowing what a Heavy Bolter was. He would not be persuaded by anyone that I was in fact being sarcastic.

In short, people are fucking crazy
    WickedCestus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#42  Edited By WickedCestus

I liked the I suck at Starcraft 2 videos, but I find the rest of them rather meh. He's probably an okay guy but with Husky, Day9, and LAGTV I get my Starcraft itch scratched enough each week.

BlueStriped

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BlueStriped
    @TotalBiscuit said: In short,  people are fucking crazy

Yup.
    Hennet_sim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Hennet_sim
    @Raggy said:
    " @TotalBiscuit said: In short,  people are fucking crazy"
    Yup.
    agreed
    DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DystopiaX
    @TotalBiscuit said:
    " @DystopiaX said:
    " TB is a hack. He has a good voice but pay attention to what he's saying and it's clear he's not very good at all. "
    Getting a distinct "WAKE UP SHEEPLE" vibe from this post "
    No, I don't really care if people watch him or not, I just think he's not very good.
    Cataphract1014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Cataphract1014
    @DystopiaX said:
    " @TotalBiscuit said:
    " @DystopiaX said:
    No, I don't really care if people watch him or not, I just think he's not very good. "
    You do realize that that IS TotalBiscuit.
    m1m1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By m1m1c
    @Cataphract1014 said:
    " @DystopiaX said:
    " @TotalBiscuit said:
    " @DystopiaX said:
    No, I don't really care if people watch him or not, I just think he's not very good. "
    You do realize that that IS TotalBiscuit. "
    Hence the name 'TotalBiscuit' and the completely recognisable way in which he talks/types
    TotalBiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TotalBiscuit
    @M1M1C said:
    " @Cataphract1014 said:
    " @DystopiaX said:
    " @TotalBiscuit said:
    " @DystopiaX said:
    You do realize that that IS TotalBiscuit. "
    Hence the name 'TotalBiscuit' and the completely recognisable way in which he talks/types "
    Never been much for stealth
    Hennet_sim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hennet_sim

The Internet is just full of Hateful people.

babblinmule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By babblinmule

Total Biscuit is easily one of my favourite internet fellahs - Ive watched probably about 50 of his MMO vids despite only having played one MMO in the last 5 years! Just love the way he commentates and seems like a genuinely nice bloke.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.