Trying to get back into multiplayer, want a buddy to play with.

#1 Edited by Gargantuan (1887 posts) -

*This is on the European server*

I want to start playing SC 2 again and I thought it would be more fun if I had some real persons to play with. I'm a former gold level player.
It would be best if you have a headset and speaks English. I'm Swedish so Swedish also works but I'm going to fly to the USA next year so I'd like to practise my English.

My character code is 406.
Gargantuan91

#2 Posted by Buscemi (1106 posts) -

Hell, I bought that and never played a single multiplayer game. I was too afraid of losing. I'm a deep Warcraft-fan, so it didn't stick with me the same way that Warcraft did.

#3 Edited by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

Ahh add me Ineedaname #991

Busy for the next 2 weeks with coursework submissions but following that I plan on playing.

A lot.

I also love Swedes.

The vegetable

And the people.

#4 Posted by amir90 (2178 posts) -

You can add me.

Amir

I understand Swedish.

I speak Norwegian and English.

I am gold level player, trying to get in platinum. I play Zerg, but I can play protoss for practice purposes, but I am a terrible terran.

#5 Posted by _Horde (839 posts) -

Was a silver player before I took a break, but I have no idea where I am now.

Swedish here.

Birchman

#6 Posted by ajdass1 (16 posts) -

I'm PyroCat.136

I'm in Platinum, I've just gotten back into SCII after a few months' break. Feel free to add me!

#7 Posted by Pobearo (108 posts) -

Damn, I'd definitely add you but I'm on NA server :/. I suffered the same problem as you near the middle of season 1 after hitting platinum, but I'm trying to get back into the game. I wish you luck sir!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.