Which race do you tend to do best against?

#1 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19334 posts) -

#2 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19334 posts) -

I'm sure many SC2 players, even those who play the game professionally, have a tendency to perform better, even if the difference is slight, against one specific race compared to the others. I'm just curious to see what race this would be.

Damn, I should have included the option "None". Oh well, at least this forces people to think about their past matches and determine which race they've won the most consistently against.

#3 Posted by Niche (87 posts) -

Terran when I play Protoss, Zerg when I play Terran.

#4 Posted by csl316 (8646 posts) -

I tend to enjoy playing against Protoss as a Terran. I do love my ghosts.

#5 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

You should have included an 'other' option so I could be a pretend-racist and write 'Asians'

I am disappoint.

#6 Posted by MentalDisruption (1632 posts) -

When I play toss, I seem to do better against Terran. It's been awhile since I've really played, so maybe that's changed by now.

#7 Posted by baldgye (756 posts) -

I'm a toss player in all sense of the word... and PvT is by FAR my best match-up... I can't even remember the last time I lost a PvT on ladder...

#8 Posted by WarlockEngineerMoreDakka (432 posts) -

Its been forever since I last played... But back when I did I always fared best against Protoss, regardless of who I played as.

No idea if that would hold up now- and I'm probably not going to find out any time soon. For most of my Starcraft 2 time is taken up by Mafia. :P

#9 Posted by ShockD (2401 posts) -
@Tim_the_Corsair said:
You should have included an 'other' option so I could be a pretend-racist and write 'Asians' I am disappoint.
One does not simply "do best against Asians".
#10 Posted by Wolverine (4281 posts) -

I really only use Terran. I'm horrible with Protoss and I never use Zerg.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.