mdomier's StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (PC) review

• mdomier wrote this review on .

Hooked on SC II

I'm by no means an RTS guy.  I love PC gaming, but I usually stick to FPS, or some MMO's.  I haven't played an RTS since the first Starcraft.  All that I can say is Damn!!!  This game is so fun.  I love the single player campaign so far.  I suck at the multiplayer, but I'm improving.  I have a few buddies that have it so we do some 2 Vs AI and that's good times as well.  I never thought I would have spent money on an RTS, but now I'm hooked.  If you have never tried and RTS and are even a little curious, this is the one to try.  Play it once and you'll be hooked.