dantekiller's StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (PC) review

StarCrack 2

what can i say about a game that merges million on people around the world and brings RTS fans to there knees.
nothing that what this is a must have if you know the name you know the reason grate CG and excellent game play a must for any RTS lover, get ready to spend countless hour playing this game online with a new battle-net and a nice ranking system this is sure to use your time and have you  begging for more

Other reviews for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (PC)

It's about to get heavy! 0

It's no secret that I loved the first Starcraft- it's been my gold standard for balanced multiplayer action over the past decade, and I've been stoked to see what Starcraft II could bring to the table. In short, it doesn't disappoint. Starcraft II builds on the multiplayer legacy of its predecessor in smart, exciting ways, and manages to provide an impressive single player campaign to boot . In other words, Starcraft II is a stellar strategy game that has something for absolutely everyone.The o...