Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Apr 01, 1998

StarCraft has been called the greatest real-time strategy game ever and it's certainly one of the most critically acclaimed. StarCraft features three powerful, yet balanced races: the Terrans, the Zerg, and the Protoss. You play as each race fights to the death for the fate of the universe.

I'm writing FOR A QUEST so here's a post about Starcraft one

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jetsetlemming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Jetsetlemming

I actually started writing this a bit ago but then the page freaked out and I lost it all, so I get to retype my harrowing Starcraft story. Yay. By the way, people, I don't recommend clicking the three slanted lines in the bottom right of the text field when creating a blog post. You'd think it'd make the text area bigger, but it just endlessly loaded and I lost all mah words.  Also this text window isn't liking me either and won't scroll down when I get to the bottom, so unfortunately my epic story about my friend and I playing the original starcraft against bots and having some super dramatic harrowing shit go down will go untold. Long story short, 

No Caption Provided

Jetsetlemming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Jetsetlemming

I actually started writing this a bit ago but then the page freaked out and I lost it all, so I get to retype my harrowing Starcraft story. Yay. By the way, people, I don't recommend clicking the three slanted lines in the bottom right of the text field when creating a blog post. You'd think it'd make the text area bigger, but it just endlessly loaded and I lost all mah words.  Also this text window isn't liking me either and won't scroll down when I get to the bottom, so unfortunately my epic story about my friend and I playing the original starcraft against bots and having some super dramatic harrowing shit go down will go untold. Long story short, 

No Caption Provided

thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By thatfrood

I am confuse.

Brad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Brad

Me too. :(

Avatar image for griefersstolemykeyboard
    griefersstolemykeyboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

wait so from what I can gather you played starcraft against bots with some other dude, you had 1 unit left and he had like 13 and you turned it around?

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Seedofpower
    @Brad said:
    " Me too. :( "
    Lawl. It's just spam.
    EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By EvilTwin
    @Brad said:
    " Me too. :( "
    You see what you've done Brad.  What horrors you've leashed upon these forums.  Answer for your crimes.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Linkyshinks

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By RHCPfan24

Wellllll, it looks like this post is so genius not even the mods OR staff can comprehend it. For the sake of preserving the best, I am going to lock this down.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.