Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

StarCraft

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Apr 01, 1998

StarCraft has been called the greatest real-time strategy game ever and it's certainly one of the most critically acclaimed. StarCraft features three powerful, yet balanced races: the Terrans, the Zerg, and the Protoss. You play as each race fights to the death for the fate of the universe.

Star-Blog, Red Blog Redemption, and Monday Night Blog-bat

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By Kyreo

Starcraft, the first one

So I pirated mahself a copy of Starcraft.  Don't judge me.  Anyways, I've been playing Starcraft and DAMN is this game good.  I'm no fan of RTSs but this one is certainly very good.  Though, I've had some experience with Starcraft.  My cousin and I always used to play this on the N64 but I see now that that was a hindered experience.  Shortcut commands are awesome and the graphics, on the PC, are better. 

No Caption Provided

I've always been fond of the Zerg, I don't know why.  I just remember making my cousin sweat when he'd play as the Protoss when I'd rush his base with masses of Zerglings and Ultralisks.  I also really like how they sound... they sound so... gross.  I don't know why I like that but I do. 

Red Dead Reinvigoration

My very good friend Raine (female, in case you were wondering) just got a PS3 and she's been playing RDR and we were talking about it before our class started and sharing crazy ass multiplayer experiences.  Talking about RDR made me realize what an awesome game it is.  I expect to be playing more of it in the near future.  

I've been working on the "Friends In High Places" achievement for a while now.  I've just been walking into a town and instead of challenging someone to a dual, I shove them.  This makes them pull out their gun and I fire back.  This is completely legal, but it gets all kinds of unwanted attention.  People pull their guns out and examine the body then I take those people out.  This is NOT legal and brings the po-po around and I massacre a few of them and leave, placing a respectably dastardly bounty on my head.  I've done things like that for the past month or so and my total Bounty is up to about $3450 and I'll get it up to 5k sometime soon.  So far I'm having fun with this achievement and I'll be proud when I finally get it.

Monday Night Combat

Looks interesting.  I might get it.  That is all. 

And like always here is an image to feast yer eyes on. 

No Caption Provided
    Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Kyreo

Starcraft, the first one

So I pirated mahself a copy of Starcraft.  Don't judge me.  Anyways, I've been playing Starcraft and DAMN is this game good.  I'm no fan of RTSs but this one is certainly very good.  Though, I've had some experience with Starcraft.  My cousin and I always used to play this on the N64 but I see now that that was a hindered experience.  Shortcut commands are awesome and the graphics, on the PC, are better. 

No Caption Provided

I've always been fond of the Zerg, I don't know why.  I just remember making my cousin sweat when he'd play as the Protoss when I'd rush his base with masses of Zerglings and Ultralisks.  I also really like how they sound... they sound so... gross.  I don't know why I like that but I do. 

Red Dead Reinvigoration

My very good friend Raine (female, in case you were wondering) just got a PS3 and she's been playing RDR and we were talking about it before our class started and sharing crazy ass multiplayer experiences.  Talking about RDR made me realize what an awesome game it is.  I expect to be playing more of it in the near future.  

I've been working on the "Friends In High Places" achievement for a while now.  I've just been walking into a town and instead of challenging someone to a dual, I shove them.  This makes them pull out their gun and I fire back.  This is completely legal, but it gets all kinds of unwanted attention.  People pull their guns out and examine the body then I take those people out.  This is NOT legal and brings the po-po around and I massacre a few of them and leave, placing a respectably dastardly bounty on my head.  I've done things like that for the past month or so and my total Bounty is up to about $3450 and I'll get it up to 5k sometime soon.  So far I'm having fun with this achievement and I'll be proud when I finally get it.

Monday Night Combat

Looks interesting.  I might get it.  That is all. 

And like always here is an image to feast yer eyes on. 

No Caption Provided
    BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By BraveToaster

Creepy picture

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kyreo
    @Axxol said:
    " Creepy picture "
    Hydralisks are pree creepy, I agree.
    BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By BraveToaster
    @Kyreo said:
    " @Axxol said:
    " Creepy picture "
    Hydralisks are pree creepy, I agree. "
    I was talking about the Brad picture
    Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kyreo
    @Axxol said:
    " @Kyreo said:
    " @Axxol said:
    " Creepy picture "
    Hydralisks are pree creepy, I agree. "
    I was talking about the Brad picture "
    I know... I was kidding.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.