Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Starhawk

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 08, 2012

Lightbox Interactive is developing this spiritual successor to Warhawk for the PS3, incorporating the character-driven RTS gameplay in a style similar to The Outfit.

How much is there available without an Online Pass?

bibamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By bibamatt

Just thinking of picking this up as a rental to try it out. How much is available without the online pass? Anything worth playing single player?

Grixxel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Grixxel

Not to troll you but this seems like a stupid question. How much is available without an online pass? The entire single player campaign. How much is available with it? The multiplayer.

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Sambambo

Usually with games that need an online pass you get a trial.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#4  Edited By alistercat

@Grixxel said:

Not to troll you but this seems like a stupid question. How much is available without an online pass? The entire single player campaign. How much is available with it? The multiplayer.

You'd be surprised what some games these days restrict with an online pass.

bibamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bibamatt

@Grixxel: I asked "Anything worth playing single player?". I realise the mulitplayer will be locked without the pass. But how much content is available in the single player? For example, Twisted Metal required an online pass. It had no online pass trial. The single player campaign was short and balls. Trying to avoid that again.

bibamatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bibamatt

@SuperSambo: Yeah, that's always nice! But Twisted Metal didn't have one, so I'm guessing first party Sony games don't. I have no idea if Starhawk's got one. Kinda lame.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.