Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Starhawk

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 08, 2012

Lightbox Interactive is developing this spiritual successor to Warhawk for the PS3, incorporating the character-driven RTS gameplay in a style similar to The Outfit.

Starhawk Beta Thoughts

MasterBrief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 2

Edited By MasterBrief

Finally got to play the beta today, I had tried earlier last month to try to get my free Plus trial but I guess PSN doesnt want my card on there so had to wait til now to get it. I don't like that there is no tutorial as I was kinda clueless as to what is going on. I played Warhawk but this is kind of different. I like the gameplay alot and the build on the go thing is really cool. I guess I'll get better as I play more of it. The only game I've been able to get into is CTF every time I try TDM it says failed to migrate.

MasterBrief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By MasterBrief

Finally got to play the beta today, I had tried earlier last month to try to get my free Plus trial but I guess PSN doesnt want my card on there so had to wait til now to get it. I don't like that there is no tutorial as I was kinda clueless as to what is going on. I played Warhawk but this is kind of different. I like the gameplay alot and the build on the go thing is really cool. I guess I'll get better as I play more of it. The only game I've been able to get into is CTF every time I try TDM it says failed to migrate.

ttocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ttocs

I felt the same way. I played it for a bit a couple weeks ago when it was first released but didn't really get into it. I was also playing Skyrim at the time and really only was checking out Starhawk on a whim. I'll go back to it eventually because it does look like it has potential.

MasterBrief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MasterBrief

@ttocs said:

I felt the same way. I played it for a bit a couple weeks ago when it was first released but didn't really get into it. I was also playing Skyrim at the time and really only was checking out Starhawk on a whim. I'll go back to it eventually because it does look like it has potential.

Yeah it really does look like it could be really sweet. Send me your PSN and maybe we can play sometime?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.