Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

State of Decay

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jun 05, 2013

State of Decay is an ambitious zombie apocalypse survival game set in a current-day open world that asks "What would you do if it really happened?"

i'm getting antsy for State of Decay to release

EL_Guapo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

To all my fellow State of Decay giantbomb-ers. Anyone catch the gamplay video on the web? This game looks like a qualtiy title & only $20.00 sweet! The only issue's I heard the IGN guys mention were a few clipping issue's & random frame rate drops but nothing to detour the experience.

Also anybody heard of when this game is releasing for XBOX? i've heard june-5th, is that correct?

P.S. what are you folks looking forward to the most about State of Decay?

Mrsignerman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It actually looks really good but I hope that all of the janky issues that they're talking about in the IGN let's play doesn't interfere with the game too much. I'll wait until a few reviews drop but for the low price of $20 it looks very nice.

andrew2696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@el_guapo: I'm quite surprised it's built on CryEngine 3. That sounds neat. I don't think there's gonna be much attention for it until it's on PC though, which I think is planned.

Avatar image for connerthekewlkid
    connerthekewlkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.