Steam achievements no longer updating

#1 Posted by Kidavenger (3486 posts) -

I noticed about a week ago that steam achievements weren't being updated on my Giantbomb profile anymore, I recreated the link and it added over 100 to the total.

Since then I have probably earned another 10 and those haven't updated here either.

Anyone else having this problem?

#2 Posted by ToastMan (88 posts) -

Yes, I'm having the same problem. None of my new Steam achievements are being synced... :(

#3 Posted by YoungFrey (1321 posts) -

I was seeing the same thing.  I had set my profile to private, but even after making it public again it never updated.  So I detached and reattached my profile to synch it. 
#4 Posted by Codeacious (960 posts) -

I've had this issue for a long time now, and I've always had my Steam profile set to public. I've re-synced my account several times, too.

#5 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1347 posts) -

it doesn't seem to be updating properly, i have to remove then re-add my account to see the new acheivments

#6 Posted by BombKareshi (996 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.