Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Assault on Dark Athena, or Dead Space 2?

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NTM

OK, before I start, I just want to say I already have both the games. Riddick on 360, and Dead Space 2 on PS3, but I was wondering, for most people, which game runs better on PC? I want to get one of them, and I like both, so a matter of opinion about the games don't matter to me, I just want to know what runs better for most people. It matters more if it could run on my computer, rather than others, I know, but knowing what generally runs better for the majority of people is good enough for me. I guess the reason I don't add my specs is because I'm too lazy to find them right now because I just want to buy one of the games. And please don't give me the "There are other games coming out, just wait and by something new.". All I can say is that the first Dead Space runs about 60 or more frames per second on the my PC.

Monte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Monte

If you already own and beat them why would you want either?

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Winternet

Dead Space 2

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NTM
    @monte: Yeah, may be stupid to some, but I'm a person who likes to buy games on multiple systems if I like the game enough. And I think the PC version's "different" enough to warrant my purchase.
    protomessiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By protomessiah

If you own them already get something else, but if you are intent on it then get Dead Space 2,

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@monte said:

If you already own and beat them why would you want either?

Maybe he wants to support the devs. I bought Super Meat Boy on both PC and 360 just to support Team Meat. OP if I had to pick one, I'd pick Dead Space 2.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NTM
    @MariachiMacabre: Yes, more recently I have been in that sort of mood, but before I wasn't and just liked to buy games because I liked certain games enough I wanted to experience again on another system. When I had heard Steve Papoutsis, the Dead Space senior producer say "Hey, go out and buy a copy of Dead Space 2, tell your friends to go out and buy it, or you go out and buy it for them. That's the only way we can make sequels, so if you want one, you know what to do." Or something along those lines in response to someone asking if we'll see a Dead Space 3, that's when I really wanted to make sure the game companies I like (because of their games) would get enough money to make another in the series, or at least something new and great in the future.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.