Canada Day Sale

#1 Posted by DFL017 (136 posts) -
#2 Posted by CorruptedEvil (3340 posts) -

Would have been nice if a bunch of Ubisoft games went on sale but as it stands meh.

#3 Posted by BisonHero (6526 posts) -

Sorry about Shawn McGrath, he's kind of an asshole. On the other hand, we gave the world Ellen Page, and she is super cute.

#4 Posted by ZombiePie (5669 posts) -

I went ahead and bought The Yawhg. I'll try my best to avoid disingenuous and malfeasant vampires when playing.

#5 Posted by UlquioKani (1059 posts) -

Good going Canada, those are some dope as games. I highly recommend Guacamelee especially considering it's 80% off.

#6 Posted by MikeLemmer (554 posts) -
#7 Posted by Zomgfruitbunnies (787 posts) -

OH GAWD, Age of Mythology is 40% off. So want to get, but still over $15.

AAAAAH.

#8 Edited by Tom_omb (400 posts) -

The Yawhg was developed in Canada? Nice to know considering it was a part of my Canada Day celebrations. I picked it up at the summer sale.

#9 Edited by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6197 posts) -

This sale has the bacony stench of Canada all over it!

Regards,

Garth Vader

#10 Posted by mjk0104 (205 posts) -

Any thoughts on Starseed Pilgrim? I like a good puzzle game, but I'm not sure it's worth it.

#11 Posted by Tajasaurus (867 posts) -

@zombiepie: i want to buy it but i have no one to play with and it doesn't seem as fun on your own ):

#12 Posted by thomasnash (556 posts) -

@tajasaurus: I'm in the same situation but I've just gone for it. Hopefully I can convince my girlfriend to play with me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.