Codes for Dirt: Showdown and Nexuiz

#1 Posted by markini6 (447 posts) -

So I've just bought a new AMD gfx card (7870) and with it was given Steam codes for both Dirt: Showdown and Nexuiz. Neither games really appeal to me, so I was wondering if anyone wants to offer anything in trade, via steam?

Showdown is curently £22.50 at 25% off, max I can see this going down to in the sale is £15 at 50% off.

Anyway, just thought I'd ask, PM or reply if anyone's interested in a trade.

#2 Posted by markini6 (447 posts) -

Oh well, was worth a try :)

#3 Edited by zudthespud (3283 posts) -

@markini6: I'll trade Nexuiz for a copy of Renegade Ops if you like? I bought the 4 pack but none of my friends wanted one.

Edited as a reply so it would hit your inbox.

#4 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1087 posts) -

I'll take dirt showdown for free if you don't want it :P

#5 Posted by markini6 (447 posts) -

@IrrelevantJohn: Ha, nice try! Was hoping to get a steam gift in return for it

@zudthespud: Thanks, but PS + meant I got it for free a few weeks ago, great game though! :)

#6 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1087 posts) -

@markini6: I have Serious Sam 3: BFE if you want it but I doubt it lol

#7 Posted by markini6 (447 posts) -

@IrrelevantJohn: Believe it or not but I already have it :) Thanks anyway though

#8 Posted by dcgc (878 posts) -

Beat Hazard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Osmos, Hacker Evolution, Humble Indie Bundle #3, Avernum 4, 5 and 6, Hamlton's Great Adventure, Oddworld Abe's Oddysee + Exodus, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 (All Steam Keys)

Interested in any?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.