Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Game all red, and in 3D I think? Overlay too HELP!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ALavaPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hi all, over the weekend with a sale I got Lego Marvel Super Heroes on steam. I downloaded it over the night, and I got up this morning to try it out. Well when I load it up EVERYTHING IS RED [I have only gotten to the main menu so far, it hurts my eyes to look at it too long]. Everything. Also it all has an effect on it as if it is like old Red and Blue glasses 3D on everything. Whats more, if I open up the steam overlay, THAT is all crazy too. It is all red and seethrough in a way that is nearly unreadable..

I attempted to take a screenshot, but when I take a screenshot, the screen looks completely normal for some crazy reason. http://puu.sh/5Z44g.jpg

So here is a picture of my monitor from my phone, as for some reason it is the only way a screenshot sees this [I have no idea why!!]

http://puu.sh/5Z4fq.jpg

There is the same screen that I screenshotted, but as you can see what it really looks like, but the screenshot doesn't capture. NONE of my other steam games are having this problem I have loaded all up and they are fine. Heck I even loaded up an old Lego Harry potter game I have on steam and it isn't having this same problem. I have no idea what is wrong, I should have no problem running this game, I have run far more intensive games with my system specs [I have a good processor, decent ram, and a GTX 770 should be plenty....] Not sure what is going on please help =(

Update sorry guys I figured it out. CTRL T saved it. I think it had something to do with some Nvidia driver thing. Thanks for your time sorry I already figured it out!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.