Guy spends over 3000$ on steam winter sale. Reaches lvl 1000

• 52 results
#51 Edited by Sammo21 (3037 posts) -

Some people have far too much money than they deserve. Steam badges are both incredibly brilliant and disgusting all at the same time.

I also call bullshit on Patrick flipping every steam card for $.30 as most of them around $.10-.15 at most until you get into some games that not as many people bought/played and getting foil cards is extremely rare.

I own 250 games...not sure how many I have actually played. The number can be bloated, however, by counting expansion packs for same games as separate titles (like in Civ IV) or even counting Mac versions as separate titles. I bet I really have more like 230-235.

#52 Posted by TrafalgarLaw (866 posts) -

@sammo21 said:

Some people have far too much money than they deserve.

How do you know? He might work hard and spend it on this. It might be an addiction, who knows. I can relate by having spent too much on pokemon cards as as kid.

#53 Edited by Sammo21 (3037 posts) -

@trafalgarlaw: My conjecture is just as valid as yours :D I don't, however, immediately assume someone isn't just irresponsible/bad with money as the majority of people are.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.