Halloween Sale!

• 91 results
#1 Edited by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

Now through October 31st. 60 games are on sale. From 25% off to 75% off.

EDIT: Actually I think it might be 93 games on sale.

#2 Edited by aquamarin (555 posts) -

Thanks for the heads up! Haven't been logging onto Steam regularly.

#3 Edited by believer258 (12081 posts) -

This comes at the very end of a pay period, meaning I need to keep careful track of my money. Also meaning shit, I won't be able to get much.

EDIT: All right, nevermind. The sale is good, don't get me wrong, but I don't really see myself buying anything from it. I just feel like the Christmas sale will be better and, frankly, it's not too far off.

#4 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

i was soooo fucking close to buying The Walking Dead over the weekend. the only reason i didn't is i got the shits.

so the shits have saved me £8

#5 Edited by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

Just got Mutant Blobs Attack!

#6 Posted by Maystack (906 posts) -

I'm guessing there won't be specific daily deals like the big sales? Don't want to get something cheap then realise I could get it cheaper.

#7 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

@Maystack said:

I'm guessing there won't be specific daily deals like the big sales? Don't want to get something cheap then realise I could get it cheaper.

Doesn't look like it.

#8 Edited by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

Schweet, just got The Walking Dead for £12.59.

#9 Posted by 49th (2813 posts) -

Nice, got The Walking Dead for 40% off.

#10 Posted by crusader8463 (14426 posts) -

Nothing on that list appeals to me. I ether own it, don't have an interest in the game or it's not cheap enough. Oh well.

#11 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

oh god no my wallet i haven't even played half the games i bought during the summer sales jesus christ send me help

#12 Posted by Bumpton (451 posts) -

Oh, good! Been waiting for this to go on sale!

#13 Edited by AndrewB (7686 posts) -

Score! Just bought Nancy Drew®: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake!

Holy shit, dudes... Trains VS Zombies 2 is $8.99!

#14 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

tenner spent 5 games recieved

Thanks steam!

Overlord Complete, SPAZ and Vampire: The masquerade.

#15 Posted by Shookems (474 posts) -

@Phatmac: Got this as well. Thinking about Orcs Must Die 2, Hell yeah, and maybe FEAR

#16 Posted by AlisterCat (5698 posts) -

Condemned: Criminal Origins is now on steam too! 50% off in the sale.

#17 Posted by AlexW00d (6382 posts) -

I own anything I want from this sale. Just like summer sale before that, and the winter sale before that.

#18 Posted by FrankieSpankie (228 posts) -

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines along with the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series are must buys from this sale IMO. Just make sure to download the community patches for each game, it fixes a lot of bugs and make all those games really shine.

#19 Edited by Bamsen (344 posts) -

Thanks for the heads up :D, and I think this picture sums it up

#20 Posted by Brake (1117 posts) -

Considering that I've bought a bunch of games this Fall and that Assassin's Creed 3 is coming out this week, I think I'll skip this one.

#21 Posted by crunchmonkey (258 posts) -

Condemned: Criminal Origins is on Steam now. Cool. Half off too.

#22 Posted by midnightsandwich (25 posts) -

Just picked up Limbo, finally.

#23 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1670 posts) -

Consider the servers overloaded.

#24 Posted by Gradev (43 posts) -

Condemned: Crimnal Origins, Tower Wars & Zombie Driver HD picked up

#25 Edited by DjCmeP (1148 posts) -

Picking up Hell Yeah! Wrath Of the death Rabbit(stop me if the pc version is terrible..i'll wait for a reply). I see that they finally put Condemned up on steam..I'll get that from the Christmas Sale.

EDIT: Already bought it...

#26 Posted by Lazyaza (2204 posts) -

Condemned finally became available in my region and its only 7 bucks. Been wanting to play it for years.

#27 Posted by huntad (1958 posts) -

Only game that looks good is the walking dead. I think I'll hold off on it though. My PC is shit.

#28 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

Shit, just spent £100, that didn't take long.

#29 Edited by DjCmeP (1148 posts) -

@Imsorrymsjackson: Wait..WHAT? How?

#30 Posted by JJOR64 (19046 posts) -

Looked through the sales and I didn't see anything that I wanted.

#31 Posted by Sevenout (71 posts) -

I just bought Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened, by our favorite European developers that also brought us Shix. It's Sherlock Holmes vs Cthulhu which for 3 dollars seems shitty enough to be hilarious.

#32 Posted by BBAlpert (1554 posts) -

Dead Space 2 for $5 and some adventure game about Dracula for $2.50.

If you haven't played it before, I would highly recommend checking out Ghost Master (what my avatar is from, actually). It's a really clever game, and it's like $1.25 right now.

#33 Posted by fuzzybunny566 (451 posts) -

Hell Yeah that Hell Yeah! is on sale...this was number one on my wishlist for games, but i was gonna wait till the first sale...mission accomplished

#34 Posted by Imsorrymsjackson (855 posts) -

@DjCmeP: I have this problem with steam sales, I just clicked and clicked until I had lots of games I havent played yet. Will probably gift some to friends.

#35 Posted by Meltac (2005 posts) -

Just got Scratches and Home. Both were very cheap, but they seem like enjoyable games.

#36 Posted by Witzig (334 posts) -

Just picked up Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate edition for $14.99.

#37 Posted by Getz (3137 posts) -

Everyone get Vampire The Masquerade if you don't already have it.

#38 Posted by Ben_H (3407 posts) -

I'll pass. I already own like half the games on there and the other half I don't really care about.

#39 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4467 posts) -

The only one that caught my eye was Dead Rising 2 and I already played it twice on consoles.

#40 Posted by Sackmanjones (4781 posts) -

Debating Lone Survivor for 4.99.

#41 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

I have no money this week. I'll wait for the Thanksgiving or Christmas sales instead.

#42 Posted by wrecks (2304 posts) -

Was waiting for Walking Dead to go on sale. W00t! Downloading now.

#43 Posted by Mijati (948 posts) -

Getting paid on Wednesday lucky so will probably pick up just a couple of games then, don't want a whole lot and the black friday sale is just a month away anyway.

#44 Edited by JamesJeux007 (495 posts) -

I already have a good amount of games that are on sale either on Steam or on consoles (Condemned is pretty effin' awesome, but once you've finished it once there's no real point of going back to it) but Valve still managed to get what little money I have left until pay day. So I got Hell Yeah! (would have bought the DLC if it were on sale), They Bleed Pixels (keep those 8-bit platformers coming !), RAGE (because it looks like a decent background game, and I have almost 100%-ed Just Cause 2) and finally Dead Island (because trucks). For 30€, I'm very satisfied :'D

#45 Posted by TooWalrus (13254 posts) -

Man. So much good stuff on sale, and I've got $30 to my name until pay day. I'm in a bad place, man.

#46 Posted by Gradev (43 posts) -

@Getz said:

Everyone get Vampire The Masquerade if you don't already have it.

Ok ;)

#47 Posted by A_Cute_Squirtle (712 posts) -

@Mijati said:

Getting paid on Wednesday lucky so will probably pick up just a couple of games then, don't want a whole lot and the black friday sale is just a month away anyway.

Does steam do a black friday sale?

#48 Posted by ajamafalous (12121 posts) -

I bought Hell Yeah!. Would've picked up I Am Alive if it was cheaper.

#49 Posted by BoG (5192 posts) -

Finally, an excuse to buy Amnesia. Done!

Everyone should buy Lone Survivor, it's fantastic and spoooooky.

#50 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@BoG said:

Everyone should buy Lone Survivor, it's fantastic and spoooooky.

Bought it! Never going to play it. Too scaaaaaaaaaaared.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.