Halloween Sale!

• 91 results
#51 Edited by Marz (5671 posts) -

dudes go buy Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines.... 5$!

If you like Deus Ex type of games, go get it!

#52 Posted by BoG (5192 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

@BoG said:

Everyone should buy Lone Survivor, it's fantastic and spoooooky.

Bought it! Never going to play it. Too scaaaaaaaaaaared.

Then why did you buuuuuuuuuuuuuuy it?

#53 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@BoG said:

@Cloudenvy said:

@BoG said:

Because I make baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad decisions when games are on sale! Same reason I own Amnesia. : (

#54 Posted by StarFoxA (5163 posts) -

Is BioShock worth it for $5? Will it go down further in the Winter Sale?

#55 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

The Walking Dead is one of the best games I've played this year, hot damn, I should have picked this up sooner.

#56 Posted by BoG (5192 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

@BoG said:

@Cloudenvy said:

@BoG said:

Because I make baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad decisions when games are on sale! Same reason I own Amnesia. : (

Ooooooooooh ok. I make some pretty dumb decisions my self. Not that I buy bad games, simply games I will never play. I'll play you some day, Breath of Death VII, Cthulhu Saves the World, Dustforce, Machinarium, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, Secret of Monkey Island, Space Pirates and Zombies, Knights of the Old Republic, Terraria, To the Moon, and Torchlight. Some day.

#57 Posted by jozzy (2035 posts) -

Bought Amnesia and SPAZ, still eyeing a couple others like Alan Wake and Dead Island.

#58 Posted by Ghostiet (5322 posts) -

I'm not going to invest cash in Left 4 Dead 2, since I won't have time to commit to it now. Maybe later.

However, Breath of Death + Cthulhu is 0,66 euro. There's essentially no reason not to buy it now.

#59 Posted by Darkpeing (17 posts) -

You should totally play Amnesia, its a great experience and nothing you can compare it to. Seriously, I was leaving it be like you, but I grabbed mine and started playing, gosh did I have a great time!

#60 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@Darkpeing: Is it still worth it if I'll probably die during the halfway point? : (

#61 Edited by Ducksworth (662 posts) -
#62 Posted by JohnLocke (271 posts) -

@BoG said:

Ooooooooooh ok. I make some pretty dumb decisions my self. Not that I buy bad games, simply games I will never play. I'll play you some day, Breath of Death VII, Cthulhu Saves the World, Dustforce, Machinarium, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, Secret of Monkey Island, Space Pirates and Zombies, Knights of the Old Republic, Terraria, To the Moon, and Torchlight. Some day.

To The Moon and Machinarium are definalty worth a go at some point. But yes I also have a big backlog of games :P

#63 Posted by JackSukeru (5964 posts) -

Neato, I don't need ANY more games right now though.

#64 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

@Ducksworth said:

Was thinking about buying Plants Vs Zombies...then I saw this: http://www.stopzombiemouth.com/

This is really cool, and helpful, considering I don't have any candy and I don't know if I will be able to get to the store in time for Halloween.

#65 Posted by DjCmeP (1148 posts) -

@StarFoxA: Yeah. It's worth it. I doubt the price is going down from that anytime soon.

#66 Posted by Doctorchimp (4055 posts) -

I'm surprised Dawnguard didn't go on sale.

I'm waiting for it to drop to 10 bucks

#67 Posted by BeachThunder (12411 posts) -

:D Gonna pick up Closure, They Bleed Pixels and maybe Anna.

#68 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

So is The Walking Dead for $14.99 is for all of season one, or just a particular episode? I'm confused...

#69 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

@kmdrkul said:

So is The Walking Dead for $14.99 is for all of season one, or just a particular episode? I'm confused...

It would be for the entire season

#70 Posted by TwoLines (2841 posts) -

Fuck. Fuckiddy fuck fuck fuck. I wanted to buy They Bleed Pixels or Walking Dead for a long time, but I'm all out of cash! Goddamn. Ah well. There's always the christmas sale.

#71 Posted by FrankieSpankie (228 posts) -

I think my damage is done for this sale, I bought Hell Yeah, They Bleed Pixels, Closure, and Orcs Must Die 2.

I am kind of interested in Condemned though. I never heard of it before this sale and it looks pretty cool. I'd also buy I Am Alive if it were cheaper. Hardly feels like it's a sale at 25% off.

#72 Posted by SexyToad (2722 posts) -

Yay! Oh wait, I'm out of cash. D:.

#73 Posted by jsnyder82 (763 posts) -

Bought the FEAR games, Dead Space 2, and Magicka for 20 bucks. Good deal.

#74 Posted by MikkaQ (10344 posts) -

@Ducksworth said:

Was thinking about buying Plants Vs Zombies...then I saw this: http://www.stopzombiemouth.com/

Man if I was some kid that was trick or treating, and some asshole tried to hand me a piece of paper instead of candy... well I'd have made that house my TP and/or egg target.

#75 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3489 posts) -
#76 Posted by mrcraggle (1979 posts) -

I saw Gary Whitta post about this on Twitter so I immediately went and bought the Walking Dead and then played through the first ep. I must be some kind of monster because making those decisions was easy.

#77 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

@mrcraggle said:

I saw Gary Whitta post about this on Twitter so I immediately went and bought the Walking Dead and then played through the first ep. I must be some kind of monster because making those decisions was easy.

You haven't seen anything yet. Keep playing! :D

#78 Posted by Capum15 (4996 posts) -

Been looking through it a bit during the day, and there's only really two that I want - Alice: Madness Returns and Stalker: Call of Prypiat. Loved Shadow of Chernobyl, and Alice has always seemed interesting. Possibly Limbo too.

#79 Posted by PillClinton (3295 posts) -

@believer258 said:

This comes at the very end of a pay period, meaning I need to keep careful track of my money. Also meaning shit, I won't be able to get much.

EDIT: All right, nevermind. The sale is good, don't get me wrong, but I don't really see myself buying anything from it. I just feel like the Christmas sale will be better and, frankly, it's not too far off.

Yeah, not too much of real interest to me in that sale, out of the games I don't already own. The exception being the $5 Penumbra bundle, which I may pick up.

#80 Posted by BisonHero (7037 posts) -

Bought Lone Survivor on sale.

Started playing it.

Power went out in real life.

...I need to find a pistol. And I'm not sure if my roommate is real anymore.

#81 Posted by BeachThunder (12411 posts) -

:o Just picked up They Bleed Pixels, loving it so far - based on the 45 or so minutes I've played so far. I'd definitely recommend it if you want a Lovecraft-inspired game with some nice pixel art (and not just low-res-pretending-to-be-a-NES-game kind of pixel art), and precision platforming.

#82 Posted by LikeaSsur (1592 posts) -

Finally, a guilt-free excuse to buy the Penumbra games.
I might not be able to eat dinner tonight, but it'll be worth it.

#83 Posted by buft (3320 posts) -

@Bumpton: @Bumpton said:

Oh, good! Been waiting for this to go on sale!

rofl

#84 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12110 posts) -

Well, I guess I can try FEAR now. Because that's a video game.

#85 Posted by IAmNotBatman (656 posts) -

Walking Dead - $14.99 = £12.59 I'm not buying that on principle I'm due £3 'cos I'm stingy like that.

#86 Posted by Tordah (2487 posts) -

Luckily there weren't that much of interest for me this time around. I'll save my money and wait for better deals during the X-mas sale.

#87 Posted by jakob187 (21758 posts) -

Goddammit. I'm debating on getting Fallout 3 GOTY and the Penumbra Pack. I shouldn't spend this money.

MOTHER. FUCKER. I hate you so goddamn much, Steam!

#88 Posted by Barrock (3553 posts) -

Any smaller horror games that people recommend?

#89 Posted by mandude (2666 posts) -

Bah, useless information. I already own all of Steam. :(

#90 Posted by BeachThunder (12411 posts) -

@Barrock said:

Any smaller horror games that people recommend?

Just played through Lone Survivor. Loved it.

#91 Posted by BaneFireLord (2957 posts) -

Does Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines still hold up?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.