How many games do you have on your steam list?

• 193 results
#1 Posted by Twinsun (469 posts) -

So, I was just browsing my profile on backloggery.com and I noticed I had accumulated 120 games on Steam, which took me by surprise. So I wondered, are there others who are amazed or surprised of how many games they've bought on there? Or don't you really care/think about it?

#2 Posted by wemibelec90 (1547 posts) -

I have 253 games on my Steam list. Not really surprised at this point, considering how long it's been since Steam started its sales and that they now have daily sales. Those pack deals certainly helped as well.

Also, I know that I don't really have that many games, especially compared to some people's counts I've heard about on this site.

#3 Posted by YoThatLimp (1880 posts) -

131 because of sales, 27 installed I actually plan on planning.

#4 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Don't really care how many I have but according to steam itself I have 185 products purchased and ready to install or play.

#5 Posted by MrCandleguy (822 posts) -

144... wish i had played them all...

#6 Posted by Morningstar (2138 posts) -

A mere 60..

#7 Posted by Creamypies (4050 posts) -

106. Although, some of these are non Steam games that I've added to Steam for ease of use.

#8 Posted by Sanryd (1362 posts) -

Somewhere around 50. Few of those are non-steam games I added, though.

#9 Posted by The_Hiro_Abides (1255 posts) -

161. Although a couple of those are dlc or expansions. I've had steam since before they added 3rd party games.

#10 Edited by MattyFTM (14341 posts) -

395. THREE HUNDRED AND NINETY FUCKING FIVE!!!!!!!!! Steam sales are just so damn enticing.

#11 Posted by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -

My profile tab says 331.

My library says 231.

I don't know what to believe.

#12 Edited by dekkadekkadekka (725 posts) -

Library says 442. Profile says 670.

I believe the Profile page counts all DLC and addons, free or otherwise, separate products.

#13 Posted by MattyFTM (14341 posts) -

@Seedofpower said:

My profile tab says 331.

My library says 231.

Huh. I've just noticed that mine has a similar discrepancy. My profile says 395, my games list says 297. Weird.

#14 Posted by Twinsun (469 posts) -

Jesus, I thought my 120 were a good bunch, but I guess it's peanuts compared to some of you. Valve must be all smiles :).

#15 Posted by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -

@MattyFTM said:

@Seedofpower said:

My profile tab says 331.

My library says 231.

Huh. I've just noticed that mine has a similar discrepancy. My profile says 395, my games list says 297. Weird.

I think it might be including all free to play games available on steam. I looked at some friends on my list that I know of having only a few games and they got about +100 games also.

#16 Posted by Winternet (8004 posts) -

My library says 123 games. I kinda like that number (yep, I'm never going to buy another game ever)

#17 Posted by believer258 (11629 posts) -

This says 35, but this says 33. Kind of weird, but the actual number is 33 and I only have 19 installed, and here is a pic:

with Trackmania Nations Forever rounding out that list at the bottom.

#18 Posted by Gravier251 (217 posts) -

Seems I am up to 202 games on steam at present.

#19 Posted by Cubidog1 (214 posts) -

I have 11. Stop buying so many games!

#20 Posted by TobbRobb (4579 posts) -

My Library says 110, with 46 installed. Not really surprised anymore, but there was a point where I kinda went. Woah.

#21 Posted by Indiana_Jenkins (380 posts) -

I have 141. I feel pretty good about that.

#22 Posted by Akeldama (4238 posts) -

257 and counting.

#23 Posted by ervonymous (1297 posts) -

141 of which 40 are installed. I'm no stranger to GOG, GMG or gamersgate but I don't add non-steam games to the library.

#24 Posted by Hector (3355 posts) -

Only 44 didn't start using Steam till a few months ago.

#25 Posted by Meltbrain (2968 posts) -

193. I've had to uninstall a ton though due to upgrading to a 120GB SSD for my games. Is there an easy way to install other games to my D:\ drive? if so then I can install nearly all of my games! :D

#26 Posted by Canteu (2821 posts) -

Most of those are from sales.

#27 Posted by CookieMonster (2416 posts) -

6. Don't play steam games that often, and there isn't that much to choose from in the mac games section.

#28 Posted by daniellevy (1 posts) -

I have 165. I thought my number would be a lot higher. I feel good about that number haha.

#29 Posted by Vagner36 (11 posts) -

I have 43 games

#30 Posted by MrJorOwe (282 posts) -

176, Only started using Steam last summer sale, thus the low-ish number.

#31 Edited by TMBaker (230 posts) -

@Seedofpower said:

@MattyFTM said:

@Seedofpower said:

My profile tab says 331.

My library says 231.

I think it might be including all free to play games available on steam. I looked at some friends on my list that I know of having only a few games and they got about +100 games also.

That sounds about right I have in Profile 463 and Library 252 with 67 installed. Side note a fun thing to check out is http://www.steamcalculator.com/ to find out fun stats about your steam account like how much your account is worth. :|

#32 Posted by TwoLines (2788 posts) -

Says 140 in my library.

#33 Posted by TehFlan (1944 posts) -

61. Almost all of them from Steam sales.

#34 Posted by superpow (226 posts) -

17. I have an old mac though and mostly play on consoles. Though that may change as I'm planning to buy a PC soon.

#35 Posted by Gradev (43 posts) -

222 games, it says 273 games on the home page of the community tab so maybe that includes dlc/add-on's

#36 Edited by KingofClassy (68 posts) -

I have 145 games, half I have played and only 2 of which I actually have installed and play regularly

I actually have 208 games, because steam counts all the free games you could play, but have not and never will

#37 Posted by LassieME (230 posts) -

I'm at 187 games in my library, 243 games on the profile page. I'm starting to wonder how many more games I can add and still have played all of them.

#38 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7613 posts) -

142 and I'm quite careful with what I buy, I'm not going to waste money on junk I'll never play, just because it's cheap.

Quite a few of them are games that came in bundle packs though, so there's a couple on there I have no intention of ever playing.

#39 Edited by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

I think 3......I'm not a big PC gamer and when I get PC games I mostly get them from GOG because I have an older PC that can't run most modern games.

#40 Posted by Wildfire570 (719 posts) -

I have about 67. Most of them I've acquired from steam sales. I'd say 80% of those were impulse purchases.

#41 Posted by 49th (2688 posts) -

147 at the moment. I honestly am not sure how I have so many. I don't feel like I have even spent that much money.

#42 Edited by Talis12 (488 posts) -

254 and 42 on my wishlist

btw, the count often includes DLC's and Tools

#43 Posted by BeachThunder (11689 posts) -

203 in my Library.

#44 Edited by BulletproofMonk (2718 posts) -

About 10-12? I can't remember. I don't use Steam as much as I would like.

#45 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

150 something

#46 Posted by Grilledcheez (3943 posts) -

I pretty much only switched to PC full time last year, but my 51 number seems really low compared to everybody here!

#47 Posted by Brake (1088 posts) -

191 in the Community tab and 159 in the Library tab. It looks like the Community one is including all DLC in that number.

Regardless, both of those numbers will get bigger by the end of the month. I have a bunch of stuff on my wishlist just waiting to be bought for insane prices.

#48 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

58. Fallout New Vegas was my first Steam game though.

#49 Posted by trindermon (38 posts) -

147 - 10 currently installed.

#50 Posted by HarlechQuinn (444 posts) -

189 in the games list... But as one of them is "Indie Game: The Movie" which I am currently downloading it's 188 games to refer to the original question.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.