Moderator Online
#2 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

33 Steam games worth $354.74

#3 Posted by Zebadee (491 posts) -

You own 33 Steam Games worth ~ $609.72
http://www.alabasterslim.com/worth.php?steam=Zebadee2323

#4 Posted by jakob187 (21663 posts) -

MORE THAN YOUR SOUL!!!

Actually, my Steam account (wherever the fuck it is nowadays) is worth about $30.  Half-Life 2 GOTY Edition.  That's all that's on it.
#5 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

You own 2 Steam Games worth ~ $39.98

#6 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

I dont have a Steam account. $0.

#7 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

"You own 25 Steam Games worth ~ $249.78" ...that's way more than I ever would have expected, not to mention that I finally gave in and started using Steam late November of last year (or maybe even later than that)!

#8 Posted by Lunarbunny (1025 posts) -

You own 493 Steam Games worth ~ $6800.7

Ok, I'll play fair and go back to my normal, non master-keyed account.

You own 25 Steam Games worth ~ $369.78

#9 Posted by Weltal (2273 posts) -

Hmm, my profile is a bunch of numbers and therefor I cannot post how much it's worth.  I do, however, have 30 games.

#10 Edited by Red (5994 posts) -

Link wouldn't work for me, but as I recall, the only steam game I have is Half Life which I bought for a dollar, but I guess it's worth $10 now.

I need to get some Steam Games.

EDIT: I got the link to work. Apparently Half Life isn't a Steam Game.
You own 0 Steam Games worth ~ $9.99
#11 Posted by Lunarbunny (1025 posts) -
Weltal said:
"Hmm, my profile is a bunch of numbers and therefor I cannot post how much it's worth.  I do, however, have 30 games."
My Control Panel > Edit My Profile > Custom URL (you can skip the My Control Panel step if you're on your main Steam Community Profile)
#12 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

Well apparently I own 1 steam game worth $0.

#13 Posted by Claude (16255 posts) -

You own 21 Steam Games worth ~ $219.81

#14 Posted by DARKIDO07 (876 posts) -

I own 9 Steam Games worth $69.91 I win!

#15 Posted by Snail (8595 posts) -

Will do that soon. I am just posting so I  can come back to this thread through my feed. ... What?

#16 Posted by SmugDarkLoser (4619 posts) -

well I only own TF2 and Audiosurf from there...

#17 Posted by Weltal (2273 posts) -
Lunarbunny said:
My Control Panel > Edit My Profile > Custom URL (you can skip the My Control Panel step if you're on your main Steam Community Profile)"
Ahh, I see. Thanks

You own 30 Steam Games worth ~ $234.75
#18 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
DARKIDO07 said:
"I own 9 Steam Games worth $69.91 I win!"
I am jealous of you and your collection that's worth roughly $69!
#19 Posted by JJOR64 (18954 posts) -

$0.  I don't buy from Steam...........yet.

#20 Posted by PartTimeNinja (344 posts) -

17 games worth 184.84 is mine. And I didn't buy a lot of them. I just entered in the CD Key from this Half Life 1 demo and got the Half Life 1 anthology, CS, Deathmatch Classic, and Day of Defeat for free. Lucky me...

#21 Edited by PureRok (4235 posts) -

You own 67 Steam Games worth ~ $1019.45

Two more games and I'll have the illustrious 69.

#22 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

You own 98 Steam Games worth ~ $1037.16

Take that with a grain of salt though. It doesn't take into account the fact that I bought many of the games in retail packages, Steam bundles, and got various other discounts on the games. You'd have to be absolutely insane to buy all these games piece-by-piece.

#23 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

2 at $22.49

#24 Posted by goth_bacon (88 posts) -

You own 17 Steam Games worth ~ $159.84

#25 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
#26 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

I cannot imagine the size of the Steam Browser with people exceeding over like, 50 games. That much be total insanity.

#27 Posted by CactusWolf (539 posts) -

You own 60 Steam Games worth ~ $774.44

#28 Posted by PapaLazarou (711 posts) -

Says I only own 15 games... though I own more.

#29 Edited by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
PapaLazarou said:
"Says I only own 15 games... though I own more."

It says I have less than zero games. Regardless of how many games I have purchased from Steam, such a figure isn't even possible! :P
#30 Posted by joey (983 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"

You own -1 Steam Games worth ~ $0

What does that even mean? :O

"
i got that too...
But i did buy portal from best buy for 10 dollars...
#31 Posted by PapaLazarou (711 posts) -
Karmum said:
"I cannot imagine the size of the Steam Browser with people exceeding over like, 50 games. That much be total insanity."

They really need to update the Steam interface because it really hasn't been designed for so many games in mind. Using the Steam store could be better as it is rather cumbersome right now and I wish it had a login screen like MSN Messenger so I could choose which account to login.
#32 Edited by pause422 (6179 posts) -

It's not working for me for some reason...it says you own 0 steam games constantly.   I can say myself I'm sure its probably at the least 600$ and could be up to 800+. Been actively using it since 04 and later.

#33 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -
joey said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"

"
i got that too...
"
That means it doesn't recognize the name. Make sure you're putting in the correct ID.
#34 Posted by DXSSI (266 posts) -

Two fiddy.

That's $2.50, folks—note the decimal point.  I bought Audiosurf back when it was on sale for half a footlong, never bought anything before that, haven't bought anything since.  I did download the demo for Peggle Deluxe back in December, and I still have that—I might buy the full version somemonth off in the future, but I'm in no hurry.

#35 Posted by Snipzor (3317 posts) -

I need two things before I get steam: 

• Great Computer
  • Jerb/Job

Both very necessary.
#36 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -
PapaLazarou said:
"Karmum said:
"I cannot imagine the size of the Steam Browser with people exceeding over like, 50 games. That much be total insanity."

They really need to update the Steam interface because it really hasn't been designed for so many games in mind. Using the Steam store could be better as it is rather cumbersome right now and I wish it had a login screen like MSN Messenger so I could choose which account to login."
Well, there is the tab in which you can click which will prompt you to change usernames.
#37 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -
Snipzor said:
"I need two things before I get steam: 
  • Great Computer
  • Jerb/Job

Both very necessary.
"
There's no need for a great computer. Many of the games on there are old, and the Source games tend to scale rather well.
#38 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -
Kamasama said:
"joey said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"

"
i got that too...
"
That means it doesn't recognize the name. Make sure you're putting in the correct ID."

It's the correct ID. I don't think it means that it doesn't recognize me, I think it means that this isn't a fullproof system. There are a couple other users who have posted in this thread, saying that they have recieved innacurate info.

/shrug

wutevz
#39 Posted by Thordain (959 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"

"
#40 Posted by albedos_shadow (1485 posts) -

22 games worth $239.80.

#41 Posted by Agent_Lost (899 posts) -
Lunarbunny said:
"You own 493 Steam Games worth ~ $6800.7

Ok, I'll play fair and go back to my normal, non master-keyed account.

You own 25 Steam Games worth ~ $369.78"
hmm, I really want to know how much HD space it will take is you had to have all the 493 games on one pc. I guess around 1.5 terabyte???
#42 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -
BiggerBomb said:
"Kamasama said:
"joey said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"

"
i got that too...
"
That means it doesn't recognize the name. Make sure you're putting in the correct ID."

It's the correct ID. I don't think it means that it doesn't recognize me, I think it means that this isn't a fullproof system. There are a couple other users who have posted in this thread, saying that they have recieved innacurate info."
Assuming you tried more than once, it's not an isolated incident so that does mean it doesn't recognize that ID. Maybe you are putting in your ID correctly, but it still doesn't recognize it for some reason. I put in several of my friends' IDs and it worked fine, but when I put in one that I made up I got that message. The -1 is a common error code. If http://steamcommunity.com/id/yourid gives your page then there must be something unique about your ID that makes it unrecognizable to the program.
#43 Posted by clarke0 (1077 posts) -

17 games worth $239.84.

#44 Posted by PureRok (4235 posts) -
Kamasama said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"Kamasama said:
"joey said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"

"
i got that too...
"

It's the correct ID. I don't think it means that it doesn't recognize me, I think it means that this isn't a fullproof system. There are a couple other users who have posted in this thread, saying that they have recieved innacurate info."
Assuming you tried more than once, it's not an isolated incident so that does mean it doesn't recognize that ID. Maybe you are putting in your ID correctly, but it still doesn't recognize it for some reason. I put in several of my friends' IDs and it worked fine, but when I put in one that I made up I got that message. The -1 is a common error code. If http://steamcommunity.com/id/yourid gives your page then there must be something unique about your ID that makes it unrecognizable to the program."
Also, make sure it's the ID that you have in the URL/Community, not what you use to sign in on Steam (if they are different) because they are not the same once you make a custom url on the community.
#45 Posted by Yit (761 posts) -

You own 28 Steam Games worth ~ $429.74

#46 Posted by CreamyGoodness (1086 posts) -

mione says. you don't have an account. $0

#47 Edited by tekmojo (2302 posts) -

Probably a couple hundred bones.

Edit: didn't see first post...I was pretty damn close but Sorry Bob I went over!

You own 21 Steam Games worth ~ $208.82
#48 Posted by Champy (533 posts) -

mine is worth over 9000.

#49 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -

I think it's kinda funny that most of you guys' games are around $10.

#50 Posted by Shadow (4979 posts) -

Mine says "click to download Steam"...and then there's a trademark sign but I don't know how to type that here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.