If you want Half-Life 2 for "free", look here!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Freqtal (95 posts) -

Ok, so I've had this Half-Life 2 gift on Steam forever, so might as well give/trade it away now. So if you have anything to trade for Half-Life 2, that'd be cool. If no one does before the timer runs out (50 mins), I'll just gift it to whoever answers these RIDICULOUSLY hard questions correct FIRST. GO!

1. When was Half-Life released?

2. What is the suit in HL called?

3. Who's the final boss in HL?

#2 Posted by nukesniper (1312 posts) -

You are asking questions on a wiki site for games! You will never win this battle!!!

#3 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

Half-Life was released in 1996. 

The suit is called the RAD suit. 

Final battle is a rogue A.I. known as Adam.

#4 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

I can answer all those questions because I already own all the HL games. this is kind of circular in that way.

#5 Posted by cutyoface (547 posts) -

1.  1998  
 2. hev suit 
3. nihilanth

#6 Posted by dantheman1515 (297 posts) -

I've never played half-life 2, so I know none of those. But why would you give the copy to someone who already knows the answers and owns the game, when you could instead gift that game to someone that has never played half life 2, "points to self". Jus sayin'.

#7 Posted by Rockdalf (1293 posts) -

Ah well, a few minutes late.  Shame.

#8 Posted by Freqtal (95 posts) -

@cutyoface:  Damn son, you're smart. Gimme your Steam ID so I can be your friend!

#9 Posted by ZombiePie (5707 posts) -

The prize has been given away so I'm going to lock this thread. I just want to say that stuff like this is pretty cool, and good work everyone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.