International Steam Price Sadness

#1 Posted by SwiftFire (75 posts) -

So I know that I really shouldn't be complaining about Steam prices as the publisher probably dictates them but in saying this shouldn't digital releases be the same price throughout the world?

Most countries, when compared to the USA, seem to get gouged when it comes to software and hardware prices and in general I think we're fairly accustomed to it now. But every half year or so when steam has its big sale feelings of sadness tend to surface again. Even though I can usually get over these feelings by spending copious amounts of money buying cheap games for me and my friends while Kanye West's Power is playing in the background I can't help wanting to punch Activision in the neck for this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.