Just Cause 2 Steam Pack Sale - 4 Slots Remaining!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MB (11298 posts) -
#2 Posted by Mikemcn (6875 posts) -

Thats a great game, anyone who can should get in on this ASAP.

#3 Posted by InfamousBIG (3201 posts) -

:( already have it.

#4 Edited by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

I'm trying very hard to resist the urge to get in on this. If you have one slot left and can't find anybody, give me a shout.

#5 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -
@nintendoeats said:
" I'm trying very hard to resist the urge to get in on this. If you have one slot left and can't find anybody, give me a shout. "
Don't worry, you're not forced to pay if we can't find another 3 people, in fact I think we're only willing to do this if we have all 8 OR if EVERYONE agrees to pay a little extra. I'll add you to the PM.
#6 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -
@RsistncE said:
" @nintendoeats said:
" I'm trying very hard to resist the urge to get in on this. If you have one slot left and can't find anybody, give me a shout. "
Don't worry, you're not forced to pay if we can't find another 3 people, in fact I think we're only willing to do this if we have all 8 OR if EVERYONE agrees to pay a little extra. I'll add you to the PM. "
What I mean to say is, if you can only find 7 people I'll be your 8th. I've already spent a bunch of money on the steam sales and I anticipate spending more in the next 2 days...
#7 Posted by MB (11298 posts) -
@nintendoeats: Same here...you should still get in!
#8 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -
@MB said:
" @nintendoeats: Same here...you should still get in! "
Argh...

damn you :)
#9 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -
@MB: I'll take one. If you want me to buy you something I will. I definitely would like this game. And I promise I will stop spreading rumors about you. =p
#10 Posted by defaulttag (890 posts) -
@MB: I'll take one. I have paypal
#11 Posted by theherbivorousbig (59 posts) -

Just replied to the other thread. I'll grab a slot.

#12 Posted by JoelTGM (5591 posts) -

I own it for PC and PS3, it's a great game people and $7.50 is crazy

#13 Posted by MB (11298 posts) -

theherbivorousbig, nintendoeats, and defaulttag are in. One slot remaining which may already be full, I'm checking with the guy. You've all been added to the PM.

#14 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -
@MB: I have paypal too. I would just have to run to the bank and deposit money.
#15 Posted by MB (11298 posts) -

Two slots are left, someone had to drop out.    

#16 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

I have my copy now. Of course I can't start downloading it until the TEN GIGABYTES of L4D2 finishes. Damn you steam sales, damn you...

#17 Posted by MB (11298 posts) -
@nintendoeats: That's nothing dude...right now I'm downloading Alpha Protocol, GTA: San Andreas, Kane & Lynch 2, Freedom Force, Just Cause 2, AND ten Indie Games. Glad I don't have a bandwidth cap! 

Anyway, everyone - there is still one, possibly two copies available. First come first served! I'm also accepting trades on Steam games I don't own yet. We didn't have all the slots filled but I went ahead and got the pack and distributed passes to everyone that paid. We should do this more often.
#18 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

Yeah, we might want to do this again if anything good comes up in the next two days.

#19 Posted by MB (11298 posts) -

Just one copy remaining now!  

I'm thinking about setting up a Steam cooperative of GB users that are known from the site just to get together and take advantage of deals like this when they pop up.

#20 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

Definitely. Will Steam be doing these deal packs again?

#21 Posted by MB (11298 posts) -

All spoken for and distributed! Thanks to everyone who got in and made it run smoothly. 

Going to close this down - I'm going to start a new topic, working on a Steam Group that is a cooperative of GB users who want to get in on packs like this together. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.