Looking for games on Steam that will run on integrated gfx.

#1 Posted by jimjimman (49 posts) -

To be specific, dungeon crawlers and military rts. I've already played Torchlight and Dungeon Siege. Any suggestions for other games my laptop could handle?

#2 Posted by MikkaQ (10317 posts) -

Aquaria isn't an RPG, but it's got dungeons, and is metroid-esque. It's 2D so it should run on damn near anything.

Military RTS... good luck. Worms Reloaded is a fantastic turn-based strategy game, pretty much the definitive edition of the game for the time being.

#3 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5841 posts) -

You could probably run Warhamer 40k Dawn of War on medium settings without any problems.

Or you could just make an account on GOG.com and look through their catalog. You should be able to run almost every game they sell.

#4 Posted by W0lfbl1tzers (1789 posts) -

I heard Starcraft 2 scales pretty well. 

#5 Edited by DeF (4922 posts) -
@XII_Sniper said:

Aquaria isn't an RPG, but it's got dungeons, and is metroid-esque. It's 2D so it should run on damn near anything.

Military RTS... good luck. Worms Reloaded is a fantastic turn-based strategy game, pretty much the definitive edition of the game for the time being.

I don't think either of those fit his needs. Can't think of better ones though. Does Company of heroes run on your machine? C&C Tiberian Sun has been released for free (legally) on the net, that definitely runs (it's 10+ years old^^) but that's sci-fi-y ... As for dungeon crawlers, I can only think of old non-steam games like Revenant
#6 Posted by Declarius (180 posts) -

Titan Quest will definitely run.

#7 Posted by RaikohBlade (593 posts) -
@W0lfbl1tzers said:
I heard Starcraft 2 scales pretty well. 
This will run on low settings. I highly recommend it.
#8 Posted by ectoplasma (981 posts) -

How about Dungeons of Dredmor?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.