So i just hit a milestone on Steam...?

• 54 results
#51 Edited by ThatOneDudeNick (608 posts) -

179 games. Nothing crazy, considering I've had my Steam account for over 10 years. What's crazy to me is that I've got 919 hours played across my top 5 games.

#52 Edited by RonGalaxy (3181 posts) -

Steam is stupid and counts dlc as individual games. So you (probably) dont have 365 games

#53 Posted by ripelivejam (4080 posts) -

just hit 200 games today with Injustice: Gods Among Us. It was $12.50 on GMG. I may never play it. :)

(tbh i'm trying to push myself to finish the games i buy. i'm trying to get into Kingdoms of Amalur. I'm enjoying it, but it may be a fool's errand.)

#54 Edited by cadwr (54 posts) -

Steam is stupid and counts dlc as individual games. So you (probably) dont have 365 games

Steam (finally) stopped doing that around the time of the trading card beta. It now counts games correctly, and has a separate count for DLC.

#55 Edited by ttocs (763 posts) -

Oh wow - I never realized I had this many...472 games is a lot!

Over the last 6 years, you've spent 1587.4 hours playing this selection, which includes 472 items, is valued at $7664.68, and requires 2528.9 GB

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.