Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

So i just hit a milestone on Steam...?

• 54 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

179 games. Nothing crazy, considering I've had my Steam account for over 10 years. What's crazy to me is that I've got 919 hours played across my top 5 games.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By RonGalaxy

Steam is stupid and counts dlc as individual games. So you (probably) dont have 365 games

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

just hit 200 games today with Injustice: Gods Among Us. It was $12.50 on GMG. I may never play it. :)

(tbh i'm trying to push myself to finish the games i buy. i'm trying to get into Kingdoms of Amalur. I'm enjoying it, but it may be a fool's errand.)

cadwr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By cadwr

Steam is stupid and counts dlc as individual games. So you (probably) dont have 365 games

Steam (finally) stopped doing that around the time of the trading card beta. It now counts games correctly, and has a separate count for DLC.

ttocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#55  Edited By ttocs

Oh wow - I never realized I had this many...472 games is a lot!

Over the last 6 years, you've spent 1587.4 hours playing this selection, which includes 472 items, is valued at $7664.68, and requires 2528.9 GB

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.