Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Steam Controller: I want your tips, tricks and tweaks

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just bought a steam controller and had my first experience with it, and it sucked! I can't even do a 90 degrees turn (in first person view) without working myself out to make the screen as less jittery as possible and forget aiming at a moving target because that's impossible!

So please let me know what you know so for because the controller is highly customizable, So there must be something that i have missed that makes the controller easier to learn and get used to.

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Im sorry that you bought that junk. What game are you trying to play with it?

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@rethla: It's actually pretty damn great!

I'm using it to replace any mouse only based functions including Windows and if it proves to be more useful than my dual shock in some gaming genres then it'll be my go to controller, So i'm trying to see how useful it can be.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.