Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Steam puts every game in the world on sale........ again

• 174 results
    The_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By The_Dude

Just picked up Tropico, Mirrors edge, and Indigo Prophecy, thank you for the heads up!

Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#152  Edited By Lunarbunny
    @Yukoei: You know you're not required to install the games instantly, right? You can buy now then cancel the download process. The game will show up under "Not Installed" and you can double-click on it to start the download/installation.
    breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154  Edited By Demyx

I don't know!

I really want to buy something, but I've already bought so many games from different weekend/midweek sales.

karneh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#155  Edited By karneh

I got Torchlight when it was on sale :)

Hilfemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#156  Edited By Hilfemaster

Bought Defense Grid and Mirrors Edge. I really hope they put Last Remant  up there at some point.

Also the € is expensive as fuck these days.

MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#157  Edited By MC_Izawa

Worst one day only sales list ever?
    I really don't fucking get it, couldn't I get half of these deals already?

spidy333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#158  Edited By spidy333

Yes, I agree. Worst one day list today. L4D2 and NFS:Shift are at that prices before also. But surprising thing for me is that GTA4 and ME are still going at the same prices i.e $7.49 and $4.99. Is that a problem or will these deals be available till Jan 3.

Also I think they are holding up some of the nicer deals for Christmas. At least I hope so.

ZenaxPure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By ZenaxPure

Yeah, todays deals are pretty meh, can't wait till tomorrows.

ObiKwiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#160  Edited By ObiKwiet
    @demonbear said:
    " @Mikemcn said:
    " How is STALKER? Ive heard mixed things about it and even at such a low price im kinda wondering if its worth any sort of time input. "
    For 2$ for the original, buy it, for 2 bucks its freakin awesome, for 50? thats another thing.  The second one is totally worth it too for 5$. The original one has one of the best atmospheres in a shooter, ever. Spooky. Great game. "
    Agreed, STALKER nails the atmosphere of Chernobyl so well its scary. Its another one of those games that has a few quirks but is really good if you can get past them.

"Scary" games rarely scare me, but STALKER scared the shit out of me. If I ever end up in the exclusion zone I well never, ever, ever, go into a military bunker there. Fuck that!
    Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Dalai

Let's-a-bump-a-this-a-thread. 

New deals today and if you bought Torchlight this week, kick yourself in the face because it's $5 right now. Ugh, I think I'm gonna buy it.

MKLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By MKLOL

The StarWars deal is kinda hard to resist :(, I wanted today to buy KOTOR and for 6€ more I could get the pack... Hmmmmm....

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#163  Edited By JoelTGM

Woops.  I bought Dragon Age some days ago, and now I see even the deluxe edition is cheaper than what I payed  for the normal version.  Damn I should have waited to see all the Steam deals.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#164  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Jesus Christ, half an hour ago I was about to buy Torchlight for the 50% off price. I was inches away from clicking the purchase button, before deciding to browse the store to see if there was anything else I wanted to buy with it. I saw the daily sale items were about to change in 20 mins, and decided to wait until the new items went on sale before buying anything. And who'd have guessed it, Torchlight, which was already 50% off, has slashed it's price again. It's now 75% off - that's $5 or £3.75. I was so close to paying £8 for it. Today must be my lucky day.

Although now I'm scared to buy anything else - what if it goes on sale tomorrow?

MKLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By MKLOL
    @MattyFTM said:
    " Jesus Christ, half an hour ago I was about to buy Torchlight for the 50% off price. I was inches away from clicking the purchase button, before deciding to browse the store to see if there was anything else I wanted to buy with it. I saw the daily sale items were about to change in 20 mins, and decided to wait until the new items went on sale before buying anything. And who'd have guessed it, Torchlight, which was already 50% off, has slashed it's price again. It's now 75% off - that's $5 or £3.75. I was so close to paying £8 for it. Today must be my lucky day.  Although now I'm scared to buy anything else - what if it goes on sale tomorrow? "
    I payed just a few weeks ago full price, :( you're lucky.
    I still want to buy S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear sky too, I hate those steam deals SO much, can't resist not buying !:(
    Avatar image for rhombus_of_terror
    Rhombus_Of_Terror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know they must be holding back some of the best deals til later on in the sale. They have to be, right? 

I mean if Batman AA goes 75% off, who's going to resist that? 

I can't get torchlight til i cash in money xmas money til monday. It's price for today is hurting me so much now...

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#167  Edited By Undeadpool
    @RhombusOfTerror:
    I don't suppose there's a way for me, a North American viewer, to get Indigo Prophecy uncensored? I don't even know what they took out of the US version, but I loathe censorship.
    spacetrucking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#168  Edited By spacetrucking

So how many people bought Torchlight for $10 earlier this week ? Join me in kicking ourselves now!

Actually, I'm just joking. This game is awesome and I think I got more than $10 worth out of it over the last week.

Avatar image for rhombus_of_terror
    Rhombus_Of_Terror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Undeadpool: i bought it when it went on sale last week, I have no idea what the differences are, im pretty sure the GB wiki or wikipedia will list the changes being made to either version of the game.
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#170  Edited By HitmanAgent47

I have my eye now on buying prototype. On gamerankings it seems to be a bit higher on the pc at 84% which isn't total crap. I really enjoyed infamous on the ps3, I skipped over red faction gureilla which has this sandbox type of gameplay. Even if the game isn't good, I have no problems buying it at this price.

Ouroboros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#171  Edited By Ouroboros

So far I've spent close to 100 dollars on Steam games...with a few more days to go!

Tordah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#172  Edited By Tordah
    @Killjoy: I got it for 7,99 € just two days ago and now it's 3,99 €. Argh. I'm absolutely not buying anything else now that's not on the "Today only" deals.
    maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By maxszy
    @Mikemcn: Just got some old games myself. Freedom Force, Freedom Force vs The Third Reich and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory all for $10.90! What a great deal!
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Reflecting on the steam deals right now, I should of bought red faction guerrila instead of prototype which sort of sucks. The game is way too easy and your invincible. However at the very least it's fun and over the top. I should of played a demo instead and listened to gameranking's console score even if it was higher on the pc.

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#175  Edited By cstrang

Oh, man.  And the toll rises.  After seeing Dave's GotY list, I purchased Zeno Clash.  That puts me at:
    Torchlight                                  $5.00
    Ben There, Dan That Pack    $2.49
    Zeno Clash                              $7.49

Still under $20, but we'll see where we're at after New Years :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.