Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

Steam store not displaying correctly?

matt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By matt

Pictures of my problem:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This started happening a couple days ago and I figured it would go away but it hasn't. I have no idea what caused this and no idea how to fix it so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks :)
    ReyGitano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By ReyGitano

No Caption Provided
    I've been having a similar problem. I'd be grateful if anyone had an answer to what's going on here.
    Riotisonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Riotisonfire

it is called a FOUS. Or flash of unstyled page. it is because the .css file is not loading before the page is loading. however for some reason its not loading at all sometimes or it appears half of it is is loading, and i have no idea how to fix it but when this happens to me. a good F5 usually fixes it for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.