Hey, duder. Let's Steamgifts. Here's how it works:
1. Join the GB Giveaway Group:
It's invite only, so you'll have to message me or one of the group moderators to get in. The GB Gift Giveway group is for Upstanding Duders; meaning long-time GB members, premium members and highly-active members only. If you signed up within the month and have only a handful of posts, you're not getting in. Just settle in, participate and become a part of the site. In a few months, give us a shout!
Provide a link to your Steam Community profile! Like this: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hamsteralliance
If you're not in the group, you can't join the giveaways.
2. Log on to steamgifts with your Steam account:
It's safe, yo. It connects through the Steam API, and checks what games are already in your account and if you're part of the GB Giveaway Group.
3. Join the raffle:
Click the link and click "Enter To Win". I'm gonna start this off with...
Start your own giveaway on the Steamgifts site and set it to GB Group Only in the options. I suggest 2 to 3 days as the duration for a giveaway.
Give games, get games. Let's share the love.
FAQ - READ THESE THEY ARE ALSO IMPORTANT:
1. RE-SYNC: If you signed up to steamgifts before joining the GB Giveaway Group, after joining the group you can resync your account here
2. TUFF-E-NUFF: You need at least $100 worth of games in your account to join Steamgifts.
3. POINTS? 1P = $1. You'll earn points over time, so just come back later if you don't have enough.
4. JUST THE BOMB: To filter Steamgifts so that you only see GB Giveaway Group giveaways, you'll need to install a browser add-on: SG Enhancement.
5. MY BABIES: You cannot give away games that you have in your Steam Library. If it's in your library, it means you own it and that's permanent. To gift a game it must be something from your Steam Inventory or something that you just bought with the explicit purpose of giving away. Once a game is in your Library, it is no longer giftable.
6. OH YOU FANCY HUH: You can post a dynamically updated image for your giveaway. Copy the following: <a href=***><img src="***/signature.png"></a> and replace the ***'s with the link to your giveaway - then insert that code into your post as HTML. The HTML button is under More on the Parchment v2 toolbar.