Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Steam

Concept »

A digital distribution service owned by Valve Corporation. Originally created to distribute Valve's own games, Steam has since become the de facto standard for digital distribution of PC games.

The new Steam deal of the week

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ch13696

Time for the new steam deal and this one seems to be a doozy. In celebration of the new Empire: Total War DLC, they're offering all Total War games at 66% off. So now Empire is $13.59 or you can get the whole Total War package for &20.59. I picked up the Total War package even though I already have Rome: Total War and the expansions. Still I saved myself $5 for doing this. The best part is that the deal is going on for an entire week. So everyone had until the 15th to make up their mind.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MrKlorox

Yeah this Steam deal is the best one since the Holiday sale. I knew there was a reason I didn't pick up Rome: Total War for $5 back in December.

thatfrood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By thatfrood

This is insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Milkman

Everyone one should get Empire: Total War.

wh1terav3n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By wh1terav3n
    @MrKlorox said:
    " Yeah this Steam deal is the best one since the Holiday sale. I knew there was a reason I didn't pick up Rome: Total War for $5 back in December. "
    It was $2. :)
    roofy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By roofy

i bought it...but i think regret is starting to creep in.

steam has a strong hold of my credit card and wont let go

ArrenDusk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ArrenDusk

This Steam deal is so awesome, must seriously get Empire:Total War.

Also, if you guys don't have Rome: Total War yet, don't buy the Gold version separately and then Rome:Total War Alexander as the deal page shows. Get the Rome:Total War Complete package (5,09 €, you'll find this in Alexander or Rome:Total War Gold pages) rather than Rome: Total War Gold (original + barbarian invasion) which is 4,41 €. Although it's 40 cents more expensive, you'll save up about  2€,  than if you bought Rome Gold and then Alexander separate.  (Alexander's 3,39€). 

Sure it ain't much, but these are deals and you wanna save up for just about anything you can grab :P

(Yeah, working on euros but the discount should work the same for everyone.)

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By ch13696

I'm still waiting to install Empire: Total War. If this game is good then I will definitely pick up the DLC for...wha wha what??? $2.92. Not much of a DLC for but still good for people on the cheap.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.