Vinny will not be ripped of any more, EA now on steam

#1 Posted by goldenmnk (186 posts) -

I opened steam this morning to find this message, EA is now on steam with snowflakes drifting down upon it.

Well at least we wont hear vinny's stories of how hes been ripped of by ea.. Cause those games are now on steam XD

If u ask me i  knew this would happen, as soon as crysis when steam i assumed the entire ea line up will as well

#2 Posted by Jeff (3627 posts) -

Vinny was actually the first person I told when I saw that EA had gotten up on Steam.

Staff
#3 Posted by Thordain (959 posts) -

Finally, time to buy Mass Effect. I wonder if that game is any good.

#4 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

Damn Mac :(

#5 Edited by Brackynews (4094 posts) -
dsplayer1010 said:
"Damn Mac :("

Works jim dandy in Boot Camp.
#6 Posted by bwooduhs (1618 posts) -
Thordain said:
"Finally, time to buy Mass Effect. I wonder if that game is any good."
If it helps, i think thought that game was awesome.
#7 Posted by Tanuki (275 posts) -

I can't believe Vinny EVER used the EA Downloader.  What a crazy guy.  :P

#8 Posted by RHCPfan24 (8609 posts) -
Tanuki said:
"I can't believe Vinny EVER used the EA Downloader.  What a crazy guy.  :P"
Those stories made me cringe.
#9 Posted by SlowHands (347 posts) -

Vinny may no longer be screwed, but what about Europe?

#10 Posted by lebkin (331 posts) -

Now, does the fact that these games are on Steam remove the install limits?  Or are you getting double the DRM like Bioshock?  Vinnie could end up worse off, not better.

#11 Posted by jakob187 (21691 posts) -
Jeff said:
"Vinny was actually the first person I told when I saw that EA had gotten up on Steam."
LAWL
Tanuki said:
"I can't believe Vinny EVER used the EA Downloader.  What a crazy guy.  :P"
Seriously, man.  lol  That thing is evil.  It kept fucking with 2142 on my own personal comp, so I'd have to go back to EA Link so it would work, then upgrade to Downloader, then back to Link, and so forth until I just uninstalled the fucker...

...AND I BOUGHT A RETAIL COPY FROM THE SHELF!!!  *ugh*

Vinny, your rear orifice will no longer be abused to the shoddy conglomerate attempt to be Steam!!!  BWAHAHA!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.