Weekend Deal for Steam - GTA III Anniversary - Weird pricing..

#1 Posted by tekmojo (2299 posts) -
Steam now you are just playing with us...

I think they have done this in the past, not sure if it is intentional, so make sure you buy the complete pack if you are going for the deal.

#2 Posted by emergency (1193 posts) -

Ouch its $12.49. Is this USD? In the UK it's only £4.99

#3 Edited by MooseyMcMan (10475 posts) -

@emergency said:

Yes, because $12.49 for 7 games is a rip off. It's a terrible deal that no one should ever pay for.

Edit: Also, for all I know, $12.49 might be the same as 5 pounds. Stupid poor economy. (Probably not though. That was a joke.)

#4 Posted by Optix12 (611 posts) -

That is super weird pricing, also for the UK instead of the difference being 1 dollar its £3.50 which is probably around 5 dollars difference.

#5 Posted by ervonymous (1297 posts) -

9,99e for the Complete Pack, 11,89e for just the GTA4 one.

I'm always on the fence when GTA4 is on sale, I've played all of it on 360 and I'd probably just fart around with the graphics mod and waste 32 gigs of hard drive space.

#6 Posted by tekmojo (2299 posts) -

@emergency said:

Hey times are tough but games must be bought. Hopefully that 12 and some change won't BREAK the BANK.

#7 Posted by DeF (4799 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:

@emergency said:

Yes, because $12.49 for 7 games is a rip off. It's a terrible deal that no one should ever pay for.

Edit: Also, for all I know, $12.49 might be the same as 5 pounds. Stupid poor economy. (Probably not though. That was a joke.)

the funny thing is, in Germany there isn't even a deal for the complete GTA collection .... you can get GTA IV complete for 12 € and then 3, VC and SA für 3,79€ each ...still a good deal but in comparison to the UK and US deals it's a rip-off...
#8 Posted by project343 (2812 posts) -

My favourite part of this sale is how well GTA4 Complete is selling. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone wouldn't buy the series-complete pack.

Unless they want to pay the $1 fee to keep their Steam games list as small as possible.

#9 Posted by Mmmslash (2166 posts) -

This happens all the time on Steam, which is why I'm confused as to why this is all over the internet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.