I have a few ideas for stuff that could make Steam better. At least, better in my opinion
- Regularly install DirectX/C++ Redistributable/Silverlight etc. updates. This way you can launch new games faster.
- Look for all video card drivers, not just AMD drivers.
- Make it a requirement to use Steam as the DRM solution. No extra DRM piled on top please!
- Track game time across categories and track non-steam game time.
- Retroactively add demos for games that are on the service.
Any other ideas? What else do you think Valve could improve?