Who wants some Steam coupons?

#1 Edited by SunBroZak (1015 posts) -

So recently I went on a bit of a steam trading card craze that left me with a lot of badges and a lot of coupons I'll never use. So rather than let them sit in my inventory and expire, I thought I'd see if anyone in the Giant Bomb community wants them. The coupons I have are as follows:

All of which will expire between the 5th-7th of September. I won't ask for anything in return when trading them to whoever wants them, but as far as I'm aware you'll need me on your friend's list to instigate a trade. My steam profile is here.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044927488/

#2 Edited by OneFreeman (82 posts) -
#3 Edited by Kr7stof (74 posts) -

I have a ton of them:

-75% portal

-66% portal

-50% sequence (2x)

-66% droid assault

-75% serieus sam 3: BFT (2x)

-75% Prime world defenders

-50% garry's mod (3x)

-66% starvoid

-50%twin sector

-66% Sins of a solar empire trinity

-50% Faerie solitaire (2x)

-50% killing floor

-50% magicka

-66% prime world defenders

-90% krator

-50% shank 2

-50% sniper elite: nazi zombie army

just let me now ;)

expires 15 september

#4 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

@kr7stof: Ill take the 75 percent off portal! I've been meaning to get it on steam.

#5 Posted by Kr7stof (74 posts) -

@sexytoad: I sent it to you:) I hope i did it right..

#7 Posted by Sloktor (50 posts) -

I also got some coupouns i could give away:

#8 Edited by meaninoflife42 (496 posts) -

I've got a coupon for 25% on Volgarr the Viking for anyone who wants it. (Expires Nov 15th)

I also now have acquired the same 33% off coupon for Foul Play that everyone also seems to have so... anybody want it??? (also expires Nov. 15th)

#9 Posted by BisonHero (6154 posts) -
#10 Edited by mikey87144 (1663 posts) -
#11 Posted by MattOnTheSite (96 posts) -

Two for the crowd:

Both valid until November 16th. PM me here on the site if you want them.

#12 Posted by Abendlaender (2757 posts) -

I got like 25 Foul Play -33% coupons and I don't like brawlers so.......first come first serve?

Just PM me if you want it

#13 Posted by BisonHero (6154 posts) -

Is there something I'm missing with Volgarr the Viking and Foul Play that explains why we're all getting coupons for it? Why not just a have a sale?

#14 Posted by omergd1 (113 posts) -

i have some too:

2 -10% off toki tori 2+

4 -10% off shadow warrior

#15 Edited by dcgc (878 posts) -

I have shadow warrior, toki tori 2+ and duke nukem 3d coupons. PM

#16 Posted by SunBroZak (1015 posts) -

Is there something I'm missing with Volgarr the Viking and Foul Play that explains why we're all getting coupons for it? Why not just a have a sale?

Perhaps they thought this would give people more incentive to purchase them? Seems a little devious but then again, so is a steam sale, I suppose.

#17 Edited by MildMolasses (3213 posts) -

I thought I was special :(

I do have a 10% off shadow warrior if any wants it. I'm assuming we all got Volgarr and Foul Play coupons

#18 Edited by Archer88 (130 posts) -

I have the following coupons:

-10% Shadow Warrior (x2)

-75% Earth 2160

-75% Ultratron (x2)

-50% Sequence

Archerus88 on Steam

#19 Posted by ShockD (2393 posts) -

-25% Volgarr The Viking

-33% Foul Play

-10% Toki Tori 2

If anyone is interested...

#20 Posted by Stilblad (87 posts) -

-66% Divekick

-50% Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition

-90% Gorky 17

-90% KnightShift (x2)

-33% Foul Play (x2)

-75% Earth 2160

-75% Two Worlds: Epic Edition

stilblad on steam

#21 Posted by Coafi (1481 posts) -

Any of you duders checked out hugeseal.com? They have coupons on 35 indie games and you can receive up to five coupons. After you 3 with the coupons, you get a free game. It ends on 11/25. Free coupons!

* I have no affiliation with hugeseal.com, even though this sounds like a lame advertisement.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.